Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Was that part where the bish singing to the sea after Bruce and Arthur convo in the original? I honestly can’t remember. If not it definitely should’ve stayed out. That was pointless. Prolly only annoyed me cuz I’m on lunch at work and that felt way too damn long.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It's a different movie, I wouldn't say it better. It's Interesting
EwT6FOLWEAUVGap

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This shyt so far is actually really fukking good...

I don't remember that WW bank scene being that thorough...:wow:

This Steppenwolf >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cyborg scenes all on point to and he's got a ton a screentime compared to the original which he was barely in...

I can't believe they thought it was a good idea to cut out all this backstory shyt that really fleshes out the film...

I get the 4 hours length being the reason but still, the original joint was clearly butchered on the cutting room floor...smh

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just finished it.. very superior to the 2017 version..WB is 100% wrong for butchering this movie. My only little bone to pick is that is was 4 hours an entertaining 4 hours at that but it was amazing.
Really releasing a 4 hour movie is unprecedented and after BvS you can understand why this wasn't going to be the exception. Is there any way to get a good movie out of this AND cut 2 hours out of it?