Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They were on that Marvel kiddy-movie wave, where goofy jokes and lightheartedness meant $$$ to them and that’s not DC style at all.

Nothing is wrong with Marvel at all but shyt didn’t really get dark for them until IF/Endgame... and a lot of people think Whedon leaked some of Snyders ideas to them too.

But I doubt that.

Even DC animated movies were dark af tho...

Snyder wasn’t playing and execs were scared. Snyder had this movie wrapped up in a bow and it tied everything together

Whedon didn't leak shyt. He was salty, Marvel edited AOU, then threw him in the bushes for the Russo Bro's. If anything he would've tried to on up Marvel with JL

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Whedon didn't leak shyt. He was salty, Marvel edited AOU, then threw him in the bushes for the Russo Bro's. If anything he would've tried to on up Marvel with JL
Well obviously thats not the case...

And how did they edit AOU, it was literally the same movie as the JL bullshyt he released

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Bro its 15 bucks :gucci::mjlol:

I know folks hurting but... 15 bucks breh :mjlol:

I bought max when WW2 dropped and had every intention of letting it go the next month but moms and baby bro and sis wanted to use it so I kept it

:yeshrug: its worth it for all the releases coming
max is worth 15 without the releases.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
@Ethnic Vagina Finder in shambles right now. :russ:

How so?

Falcon/Winter Soldier dropping this weekend
Black Widow dropping in May
Shang-Chi Dropping in July
Loki on deck
Spider Man and The Eternals dropping at the end of the year?

Too much content for me to be salty. The MCU is running a marathon, while DC fanbytches are celebrating being able to walk for the first time.....

How easily you all can act like trash ass Wonder Woman didn't exist.

Celebrating a movie that had to literally be remade because the first one was ass cheeks. Imagine Marvel releasing Infinity War 4 years later on Disney + because the first one sucked :russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They were on that Marvel kiddy-movie wave, where goofy jokes and lightheartedness meant $$$ to them and that’s not DC style at all.

Nothing is wrong with Marvel at all but shyt didn’t really get dark for them until IF/Endgame... and a lot of people think Whedon leaked some of Snyders ideas to them too.

But I doubt that.

Even DC animated movies were dark af tho...

Snyder wasn’t playing and execs were scared. Snyder had this movie wrapped up in a bow and it tied everything together
You don't think the length had anything to do with execs being scared?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I would never pay to see this movie in theaters but since I already have HBO Max, I might check it out. The trailers were at least decent.

This will only be the 2nd DC movie I will actually sit and watch since Man Of Steel :dead:

But what kills me, is this was poker and the MCU/DC started with 1000 chips. the MCU is up 500,000 chips and DC is in the hole. They're 30,000 in the hole. They didn't even go all in with this movie and will win a pot with 4,000.... and will celebrate like they won a lot, but the franchise is still down over 20,000 chips :russ:

So can people PLEASE stop comparing the DC Universe with the MCU. They're not the same. Not the same page, not the same chapter, not the same book, not the same library, not the same city, not the same state, not the same country, not the same planet, not the same universe.

Once DC stans get that through their heads, then they can enjoy all of these products in peace.
imagine stanning for a side when u can grow up and be a fan of everything
imagine still doing console wars
imagine still doing MCU vs DC
imagine jumping in this thread just to shyt on a product
who gives a fukk if marvel is up with so many chips............. Let us Comic book fans enjoy this movie :camby::camby:
fukk DC stans and fukk Marvel stans:umad::camby:
i love them all

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You don't think the length had anything to do with execs being scared?
No

Wasn’t endgame like 3 hours damn near?

No, its been well reported they were worried about Snyder’s direction of the movie.

They already had him rewrite his original script with Terrio then they fought him every step of the way to remove shyt or make it a “lighter” tone...

Execs didn’t care about shyt but money

It wasn’t until he left for his daughter did they tell Whedon to come in, rewrite the entire fukking script, reshoot most the movie, and then keep it under 2 hours

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Well obviously thats not the case...

And how did they edit AOU, it was literally the same movie as the JL bullshyt he released

Like Snyder, Whedon's first cut was too long. It was like 3 1/2 hours long. Marvel made him cut it down. And he fumbled it. Which is why I knew the first JL was going to be trash :deadrose: He said it stressed him out, and even though Marvel let him go, he said he was glad.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
No

No, its been well reported they were worried about Snyder’s direction of the movie.

It wasn’t until he left for his they daughter did they tell Whedon to come in, rewrite the entire fukking script, and then keep it under 2 hours
Dude you are comparing IW the culmination of like 20+ movies to JL that was the third installment coming after a movie that was critically shytted on?
And still three hours is an entire hour shorter than 4. :mjlol:
There are no 4 hour blockbuster movies and you expected the third movie of a franchise that had been received lukewarm at best to be the first one? That's delusional.
Snyder's direction includes how long he decides the movie is. It's not some separate issue.
And yeah his daughter died could they have even completed the entire production process at that period in his life? That alone sabotaged this movie coming out like it was supposed to back then.

Last edited:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I guess you could watch...

Man of Steel
Batman vs. Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Justice League.

Cyborg movie is basically Justice League.

Flash movie always should be a Flashpoint sequel to JL.

Pretty sure Aquaman was a prequel to JL anyway...

WB forces it that way.

Aquaman came after Justice League. He hasn’t taken the throne yet in Justice League.

There should have been at least two Man of Steel sequels before BvS. Batman should have gotten a movie or two before BvS. The same for Flash. This would all just flow better if those characters had time to flesh out before JL.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
No

They already had him rewrite his original script with Terrio then they fought him every step of the way to remove shyt or make it a “lighter” tone...

Execs didn’t care about shyt but money

It wasn’t until he left for his daughter did they tell Whedon to come in, rewrite the entire fukking script, reshoot most the movie, and then keep it under 2 hours

But it's the DC stans who started shytting on Marvel properties to prop up the DCEU in the first place

But even Snyder himself has come out and said DC can never do what Marvel has done because it would take too long.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Aquaman came after Justice League. He hasn’t taken the throne yet in Justice League.

There should have been at least two Man of Steel sequels before BvS. Batman should have gotten a movie or two before BvS. The same for Flash. This would all just flow better if those characters had time to flesh out before JL.

Snyder recently spoke to The New York Times and revealed his original vision for the DCEU and explained that it was never intended to compete with the MCU. "Marvel is doing something else. They're doing, at the highest level, this popular action-comedy with a heart. And they have that nailed. An effort to duplicate that is insanity because they're so good at it." He continued by highlighting the unique feature that Warner Bros.' universe had, "What DC had was mythology at an epic level, and we were going to take them on this amazing journey. Frankly, I was the only one saying that."

So basically, Snyder knew they wouldn't be able to duplicate what Marvel was doing it. His "vision" was different. But I guess DC muzzled him and focused solely on being the MCU 2.0. Both methods are flawed.