Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just finished... I’m honestly amazed

no hype either, this shyt is night and day compared to the Whedon/Exec version.

it was better in every way... I had one minor complaint but forgot it by the time I finished the second half of the movie.

Damn near every character was different outside of Wonder Woman but lets just say, this rated R version makes her even more :wow:.

I want his version to continue. If those clowns would’ve released this, every movie would’ve been slightly different... like more at stake at some point (except for WW84 since it was in the past).

I think i wished the Knightmare scene was longer... I expected it to be. They could done a whole mini series just on that timeline.

I also wanted to see older Darkseid get busy more...

Then i know they would’ve brought in more heroes and probably even some of the Gods in future JL movies.

When Darkseid said “We’ll do it the old fashion way.... ready the Armada” I was like:krs: for what could’ve been.

Flash was exceptionally better than the garbage Whedon had him doing, and that was the topping on the cake with how they finally did Cyborg justice.

Even Aquaman was better with a better arc that fit his solo movie.

WB dropped the ball with the Whedon cut and if they don’t flesh out Snyders universe from here on out then they’ll drop the ball again.

This was a homerun.

Edit: and Steppenwolf was also 10x’s better as well. Dude was fukking people up

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I don't have that
:yeshrug:

I guess I am not ment to watch this. I am out.
Even on this shyt the shyt looks goofy.
But chill.
These muthafukkas really be thinking theyre the only people in the WORLD with large screen 4k tvs.

The WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

white bubbles!!!
:deadmanny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Even on this shyt the shyt looks goofy.
But chill.
These muthafukkas really be thinking theyre the only people in the WORLD with large screen 4k tvs.

The WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

white bubbles!!!
:deadmanny:
Why the fukk yall would even care about that or even notice is hilarious but ok :mjlol:

yall nikkas on ipads and CRT’s complaining about an aspect ratio

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Just finished... I’m honestly amazed

no hype either, this shyt is night and day compared to the Whedon/Exec version.

it was better in every way... I had one minor complaint but forgot it by the time I finished the second half of the movie.

Damn near every character was different outside of Wonder Woman but lets just say, this rated R version makes her even more :wow:.

I want his version to continue. If those clowns would’ve released this, every movie would’ve been slightly different... like more at stake at some point (except for WW84 since it was in the past).

I think i wished the Knightmare scene was longer... I expected it to be. They could done a whole mini series just on that timeline.

I also wanted to see older Darkseid get busy more...

Then i know they would’ve brought in more heroes and probably even some of the Gods in future JL movies.

When Darkseid said “We’ll do it the old fashion way.... ready the Armada” I was like:krs: for what could’ve been.

Flash was exceptionally better than the garbage Whedon had him doing, and that was the topping on the cake with how they finally did Cyborg justice.

Even Aquaman was better with a better arc that fit his solo movie.

WB dropped the ball with the Whedon cut and if they don’t flesh out Snyders universe from here on out then they’ll drop the ball again.

This was a homerun.

Edit: and Steppenwolf was also 10x’s better as well. Dude was fukking people up
Yea this Steppenwolf is night and day, the design alone shyts on the OG...

Cyborg not being the fukking token of the group and having an actual fukking role with a dope backstory made a massive difference for me...

On that alone Snyder deserves props for doing right by Cyborg...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Why the fukk yall would even care about that or even notice is hilarious but ok :mjlol:

yall nikkas on ipads and CRT’s complaining about an aspect ratio
Because...

Why nohsky...

Why is this White House level with the big robot so hard??

Why is there ALWAYS a weird ass car accident on Burnside?

Why does DominicBretto Prodigalsyndicate and EricBrooks all post the same?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
is their something im missing?:gucci: why did WB suits stop this cut:gucci:
im confused:gucci: a 3rd grader would tell you this cut was 100x better:mjtf:
They were on that Marvel kiddy-movie wave, where goofy jokes and lightheartedness meant $$$ to them and that’s not DC style at all.

Nothing is wrong with Marvel at all but shyt didn’t really get dark for them until IF/Endgame... and a lot of people think Whedon leaked some of Snyders ideas to them too.

But I doubt that.

Even DC animated movies were dark af tho...

Snyder wasn’t playing and execs were scared. Snyder had this movie wrapped up in a bow and it tied everything together

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I would never pay to see this movie in theaters but since I already have HBO Max, I might check it out. The trailers were at least decent.

This will only be the 2nd DC movie I will actually sit and watch since Man Of Steel :dead:

But what kills me, is this was poker and the MCU/DC started with 1000 chips. the MCU is up 500,000 chips and DC is in the hole. They're 30,000 in the hole. They didn't even go all in with this movie and will win a pot with 4,000.... and will celebrate like they won a lot, but the franchise is still down over 20,000 chips :russ:

So can people PLEASE stop comparing the DC Universe with the MCU. They're not the same. Not the same page, not the same chapter, not the same book, not the same library, not the same city, not the same state, not the same country, not the same planet, not the same universe.

Once DC stans get that through their heads, then they can enjoy all of these products in peace.