Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I really wanna see dc succeed but letting snyder direct WW3 not a good idea he could help with action scenes though.

If WB wants to follow disney they gotta let the directors do their thing and get someone who is a fan of dc heros
That’s a horrible example. Marvel don’t let their directors “do their thing”. Kevin Feige takes all the decisions.
The directors are just names for hire.
Hence the nearly identical tone of all the Marvel movie since Iron Man 2.
What he said.
Also to say they get directors who aren’t a fan of these characters is ludicrous. I may not agree with Snyder’s moves and all of his interpretations but I can’t deny the man is a massive fanboy of all these characters. He lets them occupy way too much of his free time and includes the geekiest of details purely for the geeks in the crowd.

Patty loves Wonder Woman. James Wan loves aquaman. Matt reeves loves Batman.

Just because you may disagree with their interpretation doesn’t mean they don’t love the character. Sam rami professed his love for Spider-Man and that love is evident in his movies. He and I don’t view the character the same but that doesn’t mean he loves Spidey anymore or any less than I do.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Jist rewatched MoS :wow:

BvS: UE tomorrow :blessed:

Just finished, what a delicious fukking two piece :wow:

I still prefer MoS, the ONLY BvS parts I dislike are the JL set-up scenes. The rest is perfect for me. I love how Lex is a throwback to the wacky scientist yet also a modern corporate young billionaire CEO and Eisenberg was inspired casting. Affleck and Henri are perfect for the roles.

Snyder cut is day one :wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
On the real, the way that third act unfolds, that feels like the the compromise. That always felt like the part where what he wanted and what the studio wanted bumped heads rather than them letting him do what he wanted.

Of course that’s just my feeling tho. Could be completely wrong
It ended like a traditional superhero film. Cgi battle with armies and the main fight at the end are people with the same powers.:yeshrug:Coolger put in great messages for sure but, how that franchise has been handled showed you from jump they definitely had doubts of it's success.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I'm really looking forward to this but I just watched BVS last night as a refresher and my expectations have been tempered. :francis:

bruh I did the same thing and felt the same way. shyt was pure trash and it was the director cut.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I LIKE BVS
BUT THE DIRECTORS CUT
IS A CHORE AND ALWAYS PUTS
ME TO SLEEP.

THEATRICAL CUT>>>
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The rest is perfect for me. I love how Lex is a throwback to the wacky scientist yet also a modern corporate young billionaire CEO and Eisenberg was inspired casting.

That was yet another thing lost on people. i prefer and will ALWAYS prefer the Lex from the animated joints but what they were going for w/ Jesse Eisenberg was a modern day "What if this young cac billionaire really went psycho on all us.. what would that be like."

And they cast Jesse because he played Zuckerberg in Social Network

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
EwZWHgwXMAMf44x

:russ:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Drops on HBO Max on Thursday but comes on free on Crave in Canada on the Saturday.

Damn I gotta go dark til then :lupe: