Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Theatrical. Have only seen the unrated one once and I didn't think it was much better. Might check it out again though.
Ultimate edition BvS is the one I watched after the theatrical. It's superior to me. Still doesn't fix the poor Martha execution and that Lex candy scene.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Depends on the Director.

Kevin is on record saying he let Ryan Coogler pretty much do what he wanted with Black Panther. And it definitely shows in the finished product.

Taika Watiti and James Gunn are two others who get a fair amount of creative control. Thats why they did everything they could to work out things with Gunn to get him back for GOTG3.

Kevin should have stopped him after the 2nd half of that movie because after Killmonger beats BP, it became garbage

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The one thing that sucks about this not being in movies is the crowd reaction when he uses the omega beam.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The one who vetoes is the one who can reject all that you put forth for your project. If Feige doesn’t like your ideas than its bye bye.
You’re delusional if you believe that Feige is just a typical Hollywood producer. This man holds the key to the MCU which is currently the biggest film franchise in the world.
He’s the main boss.

Anyhow, i’ve said enough on the subject. This the ZSJL thread not the MCU.
So let’s get back to the real subject
t87eekglpnm61.jpg
He has as much power as any producer in the history of the town and is on par with the bond producers when it comes to his creative weight. They control that franchise the way he controls marvel. Every now and then some people get to do what they want but for the most part, the producer is the auteur

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Kevin should have stopped him after the 2nd half of that movie because after Killmonger beats BP, it became garbage
On the real, the way that third act unfolds, that feels like the the compromise. That always felt like the part where what he wanted and what the studio wanted bumped heads rather than them letting him do what he wanted.

Of course that’s just my feeling tho. Could be completely wrong