Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That’s a horrible example. Marvel don’t let their directors “do their thing”. Kevin Feige takes all the decisions.
The directors are just names for hire.
Hence the nearly identical tone of all the Marvel movie since Iron Man 2.
If that's the case I think you just shytted on a number of accomplished directors:
Ryan Coogler
Taika Watiti
James Gunn
Cloe Zhao

Accomplished directors that let Feige make all the decisions? Wow, didn't know Feige as some pasty white guy could speak so eloquently about conflict within the Black Diaspora. lol

Daps
If that's the case I think you just shytted on a number of accomplished directors:
Ryan Coogler
Taika Watiti
James Gunn
Cloe Zhao

Accomplished directors that let Feige make all the decisions? Wow, didn't know Feige as some pasty white guy could speak so eloquently about conflict within the Black Diaspora. lol
Yes, Kevin Feige is the one who will veto their ideas, wether you want to believe it or not.
It’s the main reason why Marvel Studios wont’t do R-rated films and why Patty Jenkins (Thor 2), Edgar Wright (Ant-Man), Scott-Derrickson (Doctor Strange 2) and others left their respective projects.
But no one will talk about this because The MCU is very successful.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yes, Kevin Feige is the one who will veto their ideas, wether you want to believe it or not.
It’s the main reason why Marvel Studios wont’t do R-rated films and why Patty Jenkins (Thor 2), Edgar Wright (Ant-Man), Scott-Derrickson (Doctor Strange 2) and others left their respective projects.
Hold up, you said previously 'he makes all the decisions' now he just vetoes or approves decisions? Which is it?
And newsflash that's a producer's job.
That's why there's a director's cut of BvS
Justice League was only 2 hours
And Patty Jenkins stated the end of Wonder Woman wasn't her idea. A producer told them what the project demanded.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I really wanna see dc succeed but letting snyder direct WW3 not a good idea he could help with action scenes though.

If WB wants to follow disney they gotta let the directors do their thing and get someone who is a fan of dc heros
They let Patty do her thing and look how that shyt came out.

Outside of 1984, shyt's been looking better for them.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That’s a horrible example. Marvel don’t let their directors “do their thing”. Kevin Feige takes all the decisions.
The directors are just names for hire.
Hence the nearly identical tone of all the Marvel movie since Iron Man 2.

Depends on the Director.

Kevin is on record saying he let Ryan Coogler pretty much do what he wanted with Black Panther. And it definitely shows in the finished product.

Taika Watiti and James Gunn are two others who get a fair amount of creative control. Thats why they did everything they could to work out things with Gunn to get him back for GOTG3.

Daps
Hold up, you said previously 'he makes all the decisions' now he just vetoes or approves decisions? Which is it?
And newsflash that's a producer's job.
That's why there's a director's cut of BvS
Justice League was only 2 hours
And Patty Jenkins stated the end of Wonder Woman wasn't her idea. A producer told them what the project demanded.
The one who vetoes is the one who can reject all that you put forth for your project. If Feige doesn’t like your ideas than its bye bye.
You’re delusional if you believe that Feige is just a typical Hollywood producer. This man holds the key to the MCU which is currently the biggest film franchise in the world.
He’s the main boss.

Anyhow, i’ve said enough on the subject. This the ZSJL thread not the MCU.
So let’s get back to the real subject
t87eekglpnm61.jpg

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The one who vetoes is the one who can reject all that you put forth for your project. If Feige doesn’t like your ideas than its bye bye.
You’re delusional if you believe that Feige is just a typical Hollywood producer. This man holds the key to the MCU which is currently the biggest film franchise in the world.
He’s the main boss.

Anyhow, i’ve said enough on the subject. This the ZSJL thread not the MCU.
So let’s get back to the real subject
t87eekglpnm61.jpg
So he doesn't make all the decisions. lol That's all I was saying. And you don't hire a director to veto all their ideas that's counter productive and no director @ Marvel has said anything remotely like that.
And you're right he's not a typical Hollywood producer, he is amongst the most accomplished movie producers in history because he built the biggest movie franchise the world has ever known. Having strong producers who work well with talent is what you are looking for not just to hand the keys to a director and make them do all the work.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lol say the word "Marvel" once and this guy needs to make a dozen posts. Keep that shyt in other threads.

I don't want a cinematic universe for DC.. I mean it's cool if they wanna do it but I rather they do movies like Joker where it's its own thing and The Batman where Matt Reeves can do his own trilogy without adhering to other storylines