Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Well... #ReleaseTheSynderCut

Gonna turn into

#BringBackTheSynderVerse

Honestly... If you need to make 4 hour films... That's a hard no....

Maybe move the Synder Verse to HBO or some shyt to fill out Synder complete lack of run time self restraint.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
to fill out Synder complete lack of run time self restraint.

explain how that's his fault? He was presented with a plan to put together a JL movie that was slated to come out before Aquaman and w/o a hard date/director for Flash and Cyborg.

So he had to introduce those characters and you cannot do that and also the JL story in two hours. That's trash and that's one reason why Whedon is trash.. just threw some shyt together in two hours :mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
explain how that's his fault? He was presented with a plan to put together a JL movie that was slated to come out before Aquaman and w/o a hard date/director for Flash and Cyborg.

So he had to introduce those characters and you cannot do that and also the JL story in two hours. That's trash and that's one reason why Whedon is trash.. just threw some shyt together in two hours :mjlol:
I thought this was Synder pitch with BvS and JL being btb films after Man of Steel was a success.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I thought this was Synder pitch with BvS and JL being btb films after Man of Steel was a success.

WB wanted to fast track a connected universe. Snyder was hired to do that but he was given three films following Man of Steel. First they complained that BvS was "too long.." but he had to intro Batman (and also Wonder Woman though not as much because she had a film coming) and made cuts to that and then they deaded the two part Justice League and wanted one two hour Justice League.

The reason why this can be four hours is because Snyder ignored their demands and filmed damn near a whole JL 1 & 2 despite them only wanting the one two hour movie.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Early reviews are saying its fire and probably his best work....

Depends on what the fan reviews and how much money it makes, but people are saying they want the Snyderverse back

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Early reviews are saying its fire and probably his best work....

Depends on what the fan reviews and how much money it makes, but people are saying they want the Snyderverse back

breh... no. i mean if they do have a cont. Snyderverse that's cool but it cannot be apart of Matt Reeves The Batman or Joker etc..

they'd need to just have a multiverse.

Problem is dumbasses would say they are "confused" by which Batman is which..

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahhhhhhhh darkseid is coming!

tenor.gif

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I heard the first JL was booty so I never even watched it. The trailer for this cut looks :wow: though

Will peep for sure

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Seems like a straight shooter on the film impression.

i mean he has bashed Snyder repeatedly over the years so you could guess that he doesn't love it. For him to say it's much better than Whedon is a "win"

he is right that most Snyder haters are still gonna be Snyder haters. this won't change that.