Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
what people don’t understand or realize is WB cut some of Whedons footage as well. So the first film was initially a Whedon cut and the final movie was a WB/DC exec cut. They made him cut over 30 minutes.
So you support that hack whedon too? The same joss whedon who fukked up Ray Fishers career :mjpls:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
qew1ejxtzns61.jpg

Please stop :mjlol:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m taking it in for what it is, but none of this epic ness that they’re trying to get across feels earned

Lois lanes grief feels unearned
The hero intros
The themes

everything

just the point that there’s at in the story considering the movies they’ve released feels like it shouldn’t be

The threat is too much of a world-ender

the writing doesn’t give room for the actors to act

the score and slow-mos don’t hold weight either
This.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Finally watched this.

I had doubts about how it was going to be. I liked most of Man of Steel, but I don't think it has replay value. I loved the first half of BvS, but the second half was decent at best, even if it has replay value. So Snyder to me is inconsistent before this.

This however was phenomenal. Every bit of it had me invested. Cautiously, I was waiting to be let down by the next part. The disappointment never came. I want to watch Flash solo movie right now. I'd be waiting on a Cyborg solo movie if they were making one. They actually became interesting characters. Snyder pulled it off.

I don't know what comes next. I never thought we'd even get this, and even if we did, that it would be great. So I'm grateful.

As a fan of comic books, this is a great time. That Marvel v DC shyt is useless, the more piff the better. I can't wait to see Kamala Khan the same way I can't wait to watch Wonder girl. Piff is piff.