Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They said flat out this is nothing more then a “What if” shyt. The Joshtice League is going to be cannon for them.

But when they see the fans response to this I wouldn’t be surprised if they beg Snyder to comeback but if i was Zack i would tell the executives “fukk you, pay me, give me COMPLETE creative control, and LEAVE me alone when i film :pacspit:

Hell they were trying to even control him with this cut. The WB executives just couldn’t get out their own way..

Man, Idc this shyt was great especially in comparison to what ended up coming out first. I was in awe of how different it was. This was flames

I’m now in awe that WB bout to be dumb and leave money on the table with more Snyderverse justice leagues. Also the cgi and the way it was shot felt like some moments were taking right of the page of a comic and I loved that.

I hope we at least get something else so much was teased that has a ton of $$$$ available to att and wb.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And that's not a well that they can go back to often because it gets stale. Readership/viewership vaporizes. DC has had to reset their universe how many times now in the span of ten years? Marvel made the same mistake, what's their reader stats looking like currently? What's the quality of the stories at either, or are they shoveling out event after event every few months?

Exactly.

Uh what? DC Rebirth was a huge success... Comic stores couldn't keep them books on the shelf.

Daps
It would be a foolish decision to tease something of this magnitude and never follow through with it.

UCimZ3Y.jpg

Darkseid pretending like he wanted the fade while he was really stalling like :sadcam: waiting on the portal to close will always be hilarious to me

:mjlol: