Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They are but i'd argue they are already exploring two separate timelines with the HBO MAX shows. Peacemaker starring John Cena is apart of The Suicide Squad movie that's out this Summer which is loosely connected to the 'Snyderverse'

but then they also got Gotham P.D. which is a show that will be an offshoot of 'The Batman'

and my point is if you’re already going that route then let james Gunn run that ship there and let Matt reeves do what he does there. If those are your plans stick to your plans

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What trans character you talking about?
What's the proof 'it's coming from the top'?

Obviously it comes from corporate :yeshrug:

Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige gave at the New York Film Academy in Los Angeles in which he was asked if the MCU has any plans on “on bringing more LGBT+ characters into the MCU, specifically the T, trans characters.” Feige responded, “Yes — absolutely, yes. And very soon. In a movie that we’re shooting right now.”

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Disney is behind all the new gay and trans characters and stories :hubie:

Not that i care but everyone realizes it's coming from the top...

Wrong :usure:

Mark Ruffalo has revealed that Marvel boss Kevin Feige nearly left the franchise over its lack of representation.

Speaking to The Independent, Ruffalo recalled an encounter with Feige on the set of 2012’s The Avengers, in which he said he was about to urge his Disney superiors to launch a female-driven superhero movie.

Feige was unsure whether Ike Perlmutter, at that point Disney’s largest shareholder, could be convinced.

Ruffalo said: “When we did the first Avengers, Kevin Feige told me, ‘Listen, I might not be here tomorrow.’ And he’s like, ‘Ike does not believe that anyone will go to a female-starring super movie.’ So if I am still here tomorrow you will know that I won that battle.’

“That was the turning point for Marvel,” Ruffalo continued. “Because Kevin wanted black superheroes, women superheroes, LGBT superheroes. He changed the whole Marvel universe.

“We now have gay superheroes, we have black superheroes, we have female superheroes – Scarlett Johansson has her movie coming out, we have Captain Marvel, they are doing She Hulk next. No other studio is being that forwardly inclusive on that level.”

“They have to, though,” he added. “This is the f***ing world. The culture is way ahead of the politics.”

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Nope. He got orders. :manny:

Disney has promised to continue making films and TV shows with "an increased commitment" to diversity in its output, according to its boss Bob Chapek.

"We want to represent our audience," he said at a meeting for the company's shareholders this week.

"We want to tell stories that our audience wants to hear, that reflects their lives."

He was responding to a question about LGBT characters in their films and pride events at theme parks.

There will be a transgender character in a future Marvel film, and upcoming superhero movie The Eternals will introduce Marvel's first openly gay lead character to cinema screens.

Marvel Studios is owned by Disney.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Obviously it comes from corporate :yeshrug:

Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige gave at the New York Film Academy in Los Angeles in which he was asked if the MCU has any plans on “on bringing more LGBT+ characters into the MCU, specifically the T, trans characters.” Feige responded, “Yes — absolutely, yes. And very soon. In a movie that we’re shooting right now.”
What?! Feige said "yes absolutely yes". How is this proof it's not his decision?

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I've been watching this on my breaks at work.

It's pretty good tbh but the slow mo shots are killing me

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
163977259_2246292128840178_4655415430637960470_n.jpg