For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
0bcxh6ritco61.png

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
People who are saying Fisher done.. Snyder done.. Ben done. Money is always the factor. if AT&T decides it's worth it.. they'd get everyone on board and the whole cast loves Snyder. They'd do it.

But a sequel would also be very expensive to do. it's not going to be greenlit anytime soon. We don't even know how theaters will play out. Are theaters done? is streaming completely running shyt from here on out?
The one reason I’d say it’s done outside of the ceo saying as much, is eventually you have to move on and cut bait. If you’re trying to do some new shyt then you gotta let the old shyt be in the past. Where people fukk up in any facet of life, whether it’s making movies or buying a new house, is not getting that clean break.

It’s like when a football team knows they need to rebuild but refuses to let their vets go and keeps talking about winning a chip. Nah you ain’t winning no chip lol. If they really want to go forward with whatever their planning post flash, then now is the time to do so.

I also doubt the ceo is speaking out of turn when she said what she said. She doesn’t make a public statement like that without everyone involved being on board.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They can and they will if the ends justify the means. Someone will fill the role if they up and leave.
It will also hurt filling the role with top tier exec talent. Who wants to be the head of a studio that gets told what to do by the parent company all the time? Not a lot.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It will also hurt filling the role with top tier exec talent. Who wants to be the head of a studio that gets told what to do by the parent company all the time? Not a lot.

Disney does it to Marvel and Marvel does it to directors. China, which owns a number of studios, does it. At the end of the day, they themselves have bosses to answer to.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I’ve marinated long enough.

Solid 8/10

The flaws are there. Plenty of what checked me out in the theatrical cut of BvS still looms, but one thing stands out: Cyborg. Joss and WB ripped the spine from this movie, and we finally see how a strong backstory of one character in an ensemble can lead a story. Like how a hot PG can carry you in March Madness. The sheer black excellence on display was genuine, and almost could almost be as iconic as T’Challa, given the proper handling at the executive level.

I’m at Bat-Stan at my core, and I’ll never be satisfied by any portrayal. Keaton is my GOAT, so you see how flawed my view is. But Affleck brings that Timmverse Bruce to life closer than any actor has.

Best portrayal of Superman since 1978.

Wonder Woman needs to separated from Patty Jenkins. I need my Amazon warrior ready to fukk squads up at any moment, rather than come off like she defends IG thots in the name of feminism.

Aquaman was more in tune with his solo outing, as well as all the lore they fit into this movie.

Flash got better moments, even with that silly shyt introduction he had. I’m actually ready for his solo outing, if it’s still a go.

My favorite thing about this was how it felt like an animated installment, which have been what DC has been killing it at - probably because bytch ass WB pays that division no mind. Snyder doesn’t get so much praise from me, as he was really off before personal tragedy struck. But, he did right here, with this demo tape for a potential continuation that will ALWAYS be considered, fukk what you heard.

For Darkseid :salute:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
eventually you have to move on and cut bait. If you’re trying to do some new shyt then you gotta let the old shyt be in the past.

My counter to this.. Comics have a multiverse. The multiverse has been explored by both DC and Marvel. There's not really a reason why you can't have two or three timelines going at once. Comics do it all the time.

The only argument against that idea is "it would be confusing.." but to who? Are people really that dumb? i'm not confused. You're not confused.

Plus.. HBO MAX wants content. All these streaming services want more and more content. Popular content.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My counter to this.. Comics have a multiverse. The multiverse has been explored by both DC and Marvel. There's not really a reason why you can't have two or three timelines going at once. Comics do it all the time.

The only argument against that idea is "it would be confusing.." but to who? Are people really that dumb? i'm not confused. You're not confused.

Plus.. HBO MAX wants content. All these streaming services want more and more content. Popular content.
Yeah I hear that argument too. But they’re also using hbo max to branch out the new stories they’re telling so they’ll get their content that way. And they still got the CW shows which are going strong for the most part. Plus those stream on hbo max too. But still my belief is they gotta cut bait. If someone says they don’t want to:hubie: that’s on them

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
People who are saying Fisher done.. Snyder done.. Ben done. Money is always the factor. if AT&T decides it's worth it.. they'd get everyone on board and the whole cast loves Snyder. They'd do it.

But a sequel would also be very expensive to do. it's not going to be greenlit anytime soon. We don't even know how theaters will play out. Are theaters done? is streaming completely running shyt from here on out?

The ONLY reason why this movie even got forced by AT&T is to bring in subscribers to HBO Max, otherwise this wouldn't have seen the light of day.

AT&T isn't going to force Warner into doing pet projects like that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But they’re also using hbo max to branch out the new stories they’re telling so they’ll get their content that way.

They are but i'd argue they are already exploring two separate timelines with the HBO MAX shows. Peacemaker starring John Cena is apart of The Suicide Squad movie that's out this Summer which is loosely connected to the 'Snyderverse'

but then they also got Gotham P.D. which is a show that will be an offshoot of 'The Batman'

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Disney does it to Marvel and Marvel does it to directors. China, which owns a number of studios, does it. At the end of the day, they themselves have bosses to answer to.
I don't recall Disney making Marvel release a movie they had previously scrapped.
Everyone has bosses but employees also have thresholds of stuff they will tolerate from a boss before leaving.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't recall Disney making Marvel release a movie they had previously scrapped.
Everyone has bosses but employees also have thresholds of stuff they will tolerate from a boss before leaving.

Disney is behind all the new gay and trans characters and stories :hubie:

Not that i care but everyone realizes it's coming from the top...