AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Finished the shyt yesterday

The 1st half dragged. I agree having Martian Manhunter Martha was a bad look

The dusty chics singing old ass hymns for Aquaman was retarded

The scene with Aquamarine and Mera after Stephen wolf steals Atlantis Mother box felt out of place.

With all that said shyt was flames from beginning to end. This movie was so much fun. So.much more coherent. 9-10 for me. Too bad will never see a sequel :wow:
Martian Manhunter was tacked on and unnecessary. But I took it as Zach putting everything he filmed into this movie. So he filmed a couple of MM scenes and used them. It didn't help or hurt the movie. :yeshrug:
But in the moment after Ma Kent and Lois have a heart to heart it turns out Ma Kent is someone else. :mjlol: In the moment it was funny but the scene is so insignificant it's like who cares after they move on to other stuff.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
pretty much

it’s good, nothing more, and the joker scene was horrible

I’d give it 7
I would have given it an 8 if they excluded it all together and the movie just ended with the JL fully assembled standing in unison. That was a good place to end. The last half hour actually hurt the movie IMO.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Martian Manhunter was tacked on and unnecessary. But I took it as Zach putting everything he filmed into this movie. So he filmed a couple of MM scenes and used them. It didn't help or hurt the movie. :yeshrug:
But in the moment after Ma Kent and Lois have a heart to heart it turns out Ma Kent is someone else. :mjlol: In the moment it was funny but the scene is so insignificant it's like who cares after they move on to other stuff.
Basically, MM knows Lois is the key as well, and that she may be needed in the coming battle. Additionally, Swanwick/Jonn/MM is also in mourning, but totally alone. This was his chance to continue to help behind the scenes, and find the support he needed.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is funny as fukk cause I just watched WW for the first time :mjlol:. That Aries shyt was annoying as hell from her sexy ass constantly thinking dawg was responsible for everything, and he actually was :heh:.

Who decided it was a good idea to give the humans the 3rd mother box when they just some basic ass people with swords and not give it to zeus and the olympians?? I guess he knew ares would be too tempted with it laying around up there

:russ:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
a3kkpvchpjo61.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It truly is. It took a couple of years after it released for me to really appreciate what Snyder was doing with that film.

To this day there hasn't been a CBM like it and even the Russos can't match what Snyder was doing with those action sequences. The Smallville battle still the GOAT.. :wow: