Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Lol that shyt was funny though wasnt it? the music in this movie was so amatuer-ish its crazy.
Kind of wanting for a fan recut with better music because it was clearly done very cheap/on the fly and trim down some of the fat with cutting the epilogue completely out and trimming down certain scenes. If they can get some better banter/lines from the Whedon cut. It should be a solid 9/10 cut at maybe 3 hours. I would like to reorder the introduction with Cyborg starting off the film.

We didn't need Manhunter like we did. We didn't need the Knightmare scene at all(The Cyborg and Flash set ups was clearly enough) , because outside of Affleck... The acting and execution was pretty terrible.

It honestly felt like a pitch to HBO and ATT to continue the Synderverse through a miniseries. Make Legion of Doom+JL2 into a season. Then, Injustice and JL3 into a series. Then, call it a day. Do the Flashpoint movie and reboot the universe.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Kind of wanting for a fan recut with better music because it was clearly done very cheap/on the fly and trim down some of the fat with cutting the epilogue completely out and trimming down certain scenes. If they can get some better banter/lines from the Whedon cut. It should be a solid 9/10 cut at maybe 3 hours. I would like to reorder the introduction with Cyborg starting off the film.

We didn't need Manhunter like we did. We didn't need the Knightmare scene at all(The Cyborg and Flash set ups was clearly enough) , because outside of Affleck... The acting and execution was pretty terrible.

It honestly felt like a pitch to HBO and ATT to continue the Synderverse through a miniseries. Make Legion of Doom+JL2 into a season. Then, Injustice and JL3 into a series. Then, call it a day. Do the Flashpoint movie and reboot the universe.

I went and took a quick look at the Wheadon Justice League to get an idea of what changed.
One thing that I DID like about the theatrical version was the way they played snippets of John Williams' Superman theme music whenever he showed up.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Good watch but why is anyone surprised a 4 hour long movie is better than the shorter version of the same movie.

Not only that, but the director gets a do over. He got to see what the masses liked and didn't like. Then go back and make corrections. It's supposed to be better.

But DC stans want vindication. With so many shytty movies dropped, they needed this.

Wonder Woman was their only saving grace, and the sequel flopped hard. The snyderverse is all they have left to hold on to until the new batman drops.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Greatly enjoyed this. I'd be a damn lie to say it didn't feel like four hours, but what's more important to note is that it didn't feel like a chore to get through. It was genuinely entertaining to me. A story was told and characters were better "developed" than they were in the theatrical version of the film.

As for Darkseid :wow: Evil incarnate: "His ass playin'/bytch I'm really Wolfin'/ Steppenwolf that's my fam/ But you know I'm really Steppin'" :damn: :ufdup: :demonic:
Apokolips was the original O(mega)-Block. Don't ask me how, bruhs. :banderas:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Good watch but why is anyone surprised a 4 hour long movie is better than the shorter version of the same movie.

it wasn't the same movie. That's the biggest thing. And it was supposed to be 2 parts.

The 2017 version had like 10% of what Snyder shot.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol that shyt was funny though wasnt it? the music in this movie was so amatuer-ish its crazy.
It's subjective, but I got to disagree with you about the music. Junkie XL came through on this. I read he even redid his original score for this version. I thought the Danny Elfman score from 2017 was lazy and didn't fit.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
1428242624-0.jpg

It makes sense now :ohhh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It's subjective, but I got to disagree with you about the music. Junkie XL came through on this. I read he even redid his original score for this version. I thought the Danny Elfman score from 2017 was lazy and didn't fit.
agree to disagree. Between the music video intros or how songs were put in just because of their lyrics pertaining to the situation, it felt childish. Plus the wonder woman shyt just made me wish i could mute the music of the movie overall. I mean the on the nose-ness of the one song with lyrics literally saying along the lines of "they told us gods couldnt die, they were wrong" is just trash. Almost like one of those parody films like not another teen movie or there's something about mary, where the song tells you whats happening in the movie :russ:...Finding out it was Junkie XL makes a lot of sense now.

Last edited: