qcs1jmcu4co61.jpg

sgjmrmcu4co61.jpg

xxironcu4co61.jpg

72lq2qcu4co61.jpg

So much fukkery potential with manhunter :lolbron:
Manhunter was like yall nikkas gotta figure that shyt out for yourself
tumblr_ny16uwpCJC1t0s1bho1_400.gif

I can shapeshift into a Kryptonian :hubie:

And if that Doomsday nikka gonna destroy the world then Imma just chill on Neptune :ehh:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is the Snyder cut just the original justice league with 2 hours of deleted scenes added into it?

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
watched it last night. its a great superhero movie. it felt like grand spectacle.
still a lot of it can nitpick and say I really don't like but it never wavered how much I enjoyed a fukkin four hour Zac Snyder movie.

Zac Snyders music cues and song choices are so melodramatic and bad that its laughable.

Affleck was fantastic as Bruce/Batman in Batman vs Superman but in this he looked weird and I thought his performance was pretty poor. (minus the Epilogue)
I loved Aquaman in this. he was very Raphael from the Ninja Turtles.

evil Superman is fire and Steppenwolf was horny for Diana.

the only scene I remember really liking in the Whedon version was at the start when Batman was doing Batman shyt on the rooftops and it got cut from this.

loved the Luther/Deathstroke scene but all I could think of was Einsberg would have made a great Riddler.
also, in the space of what ? five minute Leto shown the good and the horrible of him as Joker.

Snyder and Ray Fisher individually need 10 minutes in a room alone with Joss Whedon for his sabotage.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Get Deebo'd by your nephew brehs.... :russ:

Poor one out for Stepdog :to:
Nah Steppy was like Dre in The Wash

Desaad was taking shyt all kinda wrong.

SW: Whats up:ehh:
Desaad: Whats you mean whats up? Whats up then nikka :stopitslime:
SW: Naw I'm saying whats happening:whoa:
Desaad: Well whats happening then nikka :mjtf:
SW: I'm just trying to see if Darkseid is here :why:
Desaad: What you a Old God or something nikka :dahell:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Zach had a five film arc planned if I'm remembering correctly.
Man of Steel
Batman v Superman
Justice League part 1
Justice League part 2
Man of Steel 2 or Justice League part 3

We would've got the full growth of Superman/Clark Kent and him learning his place in this world.

People complaining that he wasn't happy go lucky from jump helped stopped that.

How many movies does it take for Superman to grow a semblence of a personality and not seem miserable.:gucci:? He literally comes off more brooding and depressed than Batman:mjlol:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You all do realize that it's over right :mjlol:

Snyder said this wasnt cannon

Batman and Superman have been recast and rebooted

The guy playing Cyborg is done with WB

All of those teasers and setups at the end will NEVER happen.

And unless all of you not only subscribed to HBO Max but stick around for at least a year (probably longer), Warner would've spent all that money releasing this for absolutely nothing :mjlol:

This movie was one big tease, and I shocked Snyder actually did it other than fan boys stroking his ego.

It's quite sad actually :hhh:
We get that you don't like it. You don't have to keep coming back in here and trying to shyt on people's parade. You are acting very feminine. You might as well remove Finder from your username.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Bruh I'm legit dying on the storages of the mother boxes
The amazons stored it in a heavily guarded temple
The atlanteans stored it kilometers deep in the ocean
Man stored it.....in a hole that could potentially be washed out.
Humans aint shyt :pachaha:
And later on, in a bedroom closet.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many movies does it take for Superman to grow a semblence of a personality and not seem miserable.:gucci:? He literally comes off more brooding and depressed than Batman:mjlol:
How is he brooding and depressed? He is coming to terms that he is a alien super powered being that should use his power for good while also maintaining his civilian life, and he is also seen as a threat and is misunderstood by the very people he is trying to protect. Any real person would have a multitude of emotions and feelings if they had to deal with that.
If you read John Byrne's Superman run, Cavil isn't that isn't that far off from that interpretation.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
My buddy and I couldn’t stop laughing at the first Martian manhunter reveal. This dude just went and had a little heart to heart with Lois Lane.

like went and was acting all feminine and sipping tea having girl talk :mjlol:

“Hey Martha remember all those time you’d come over and we talked when we thought Superman was dead”

“what? I never went over there.”

This dude just walking around impersonating Superman’s mom :russ: Telling Lois she needs to move on :wtf:

Then all the later scenes we kept joking that it was Martian Manhunter hugging Superman and shyt.

Martha Manhunter