Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
But these aren’t direct translations.

Scarlet Witch MCU ain’t the comics. Just cause both are with Vision and using magic doesn’t mean the work is done. Just throw whatever stuff you want in now.
But I know the concept of the Scarlet Witch, I didn’t need the show to tell me that the Scarlet Witch was the main problem of the series. I knew within the 1st episode that Wanda done did some shyt.....Don’t get me wrong I do love the explanation. But all I’m saying is as a fanboy, I don’t need someone to explain to me origins...etc

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I don't think they have the right people in place from the top down. It's like a football team with bad ownership bringing in the wrong coach who signs the wrong players.

I like Momoa. Gadot can't act but she brings some personality. Cavill is wooden and I'm not sure it's his fault or them not handling the character properly. Ezra and whoever dude is who plays Cyborg ain't it. Affleck doesn't want to there. I don't care about half the team so I'm not enjoying what I'm seeing.

Let's not act like Snyder is a great director. His resume isn't impressive. He wasn't the right choice. He has a clearly defined visual style but that's it. He's not a good storyteller. If you need 4 hours for a movie it's because you can't get your ideas out in a clear and concise manner. This was just too much too late. I'm not excited by it because they had their chance with JL and it didn't work. They should be moving on instead of trying to rehash their failures.

How they botched their biggest and most important movies is beyond me. They had comics, JLU, and plenty of source material to pull from. No excuses and no do overs.

The one thing I agree with here is Superman. I dunno why people hate him so much as to not allow him to have a personality. O and DC did botch there universe

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
m8TlY3a.jpg

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Galactus was a cloud, and he was defeated in 1 movie. Yes Silver Surfer worked for me, but Silver Surfer could have always gotten his own movie to explain the backstory. They are nothing the same. I don’t even remember the movie though.

So you do get it.

We already know where SS backstory ends. Why waste two hours showing me. Cause you need the character dynamics to work for him to continue as a character.

The New Gods are a large story if you want Darkseid to be a villain who keeps going and going it matters knowing what drives him so hard. Not just oh, Anti-Life...yummy.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
So you do get it.

We already know where SS backstory ends. Why waste two hours showing me. Cause you need the character dynamics to work for him to continue as a character.

The New Gods are a large story if you want Darkseid to be a villain who keeps going and going it matters knowing what drives him so hard. Not just oh, Anti-Life...yummy.
Because I believe you can introduce a character first and then backtrack later to explain motivations. Happens in comics all the time

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
But I know the concept of the Scarlet Witch, I didn’t need the show to tell me that the Scarlet Witch was the main problem of the series. I knew within the 1st episode that Wanda done did some shyt.....Don’t get me wrong I do love the explanation. But all I’m saying is as a fanboy, I don’t need someone to explain to me origins...etc

These are all concepts though. We’ve had three Spidermen at this point. The concept is never going to change( responsibilities). It’s always going to be hero vs villain.

only two have had origins. The explanation of those responsibilities is the only thing that has changed between them.

I don’t mean hard step by step origins but you have to take time to develop dynamics.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one thing I agree with here is Superman. I dunno why people hate him so much as to not allow him to have a personality. O and DC did botch there universe

I have no clue. He had like 2 lines in the first 15 minutes of BvS. Aside from the action he's not the character he should be.

So you do get it.

They did not take the time to give that it's proper context.

Flop..:rudy: bvs made 872 mill on a 250 mill budget, that's far from a flop

batman vs superman box office - Google Search

How was the movie received?:jbhmm:

The two biggest heroes couldn't break a billion and it got panned by audiences. That's a flop.

Last edited:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
These are all concepts though. We’ve had three Spidermen at this point. The concept is never going to change( responsibilities). It’s always going to be hero vs villain.

only two have had origins. The explanation of those responsibilities is the only thing that has changed between them.

I don’t mean hard step by step origins but you have to take time to develop dynamics.
We just have different opinions on the matter. There’s no point of debating it. I still feel like this movie does enough to continue the universe. And all explanation can be given within other DC movies:yeshrug:.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
So you do get it.

I'm hoping they do the new gods movie right.