Official Judas And The Black Messiah Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The one thing I wish they did was really mention their ages William was 17 years old and Fred was 21. They turned a god damn minor into a federal informant that so beyond sickening when you think of it.
I had no idea they were so young. Hollywood has to find a way to get younger people to play teenagers.

you are either a child star,
A teen playing a child
Or a 24 year old playing a 15 year old

why can’t they ever cast teenagers?

I think him being 17 explains his stupid decisions alit more. It doesn’t justify it but yea, he was too young to be expected to tell the cops to fukk off.

He probably actually thought he was doing the right thing, until he got older an realized he was used and made a bytch ass decision to help racist.

Oh well I still don’t feel sorry for him

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I had no idea they were so young. Hollywood has to find a way to get younger people to play teenagers.

you are either a child star,
A teen playing a child
Or a 24 year old playing a 15 year old

why can’t they ever cast teenagers?

I think him being 17 explains his stupid decisions alit more. It doesn’t justify it but yea, he was too young to be expected to tell the cops to fukk off.

He probably actually thought he was doing the right thing, until he got older an realized he was used and made a bytch ass decision to help racist.

Oh well I still don’t feel sorry for him

Movie probably doesn't get made casting unknown teenagers instead of Kaluuya and Stanfield. Or if it does the production budget shrinks.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This has better cinematography, but overall I feel like Panther is slightly better. They're virtually identical though.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I watched this with my nephew who’s a Crip and Tao watch him learn the revolutionary history of our people was amazing.
The movie was amazing. I haven’t felt this way about a movie since watching X