staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Joker: That's why I'm going to kill everyone in this room. :smugdraper:
Me:
giphy.gif

Does anyone have a link to that full movie?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Norrin Radd @BXKingPin82

Correct me if I'm wrong here, basing off your posts the last two days. If you DON'T like Captain Marvel then you are an incel. If you DO end up liking Joker then you are an incel.

:mjlol:

The lack of logic behind some of the posts in this forum are astounding. You seeing this shyt @obarth ? What happened to this place bruh? :pachaha:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

Correct me if I'm wrong here, basing off your posts the last two days. If you DON'T like Captain Marvel then you are an incel. If you DO end up liking Joker then you are an incel.

The lack of logic behind some of the posts in this forum are astounding. You seeing this shyt @obarth ? What happened to this place bruh? :pachaha:
Comic book movies are serious business outchea:mjtf:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

Here's a secret...

there IS no logic!!

WHY
SO
SERIOUS?!?

:deadmanny:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Confused at all the hate. You brehs can't see a movie without fukking quips every 2 min? Foh
Pretty sure this is a shot at a certain studio and/or their fanboys that you didn't need to make because there are more than enough posters trying to make everything into Stan wars as it is. :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm sure buddy will come in here and try to call me a stan any moment now (even tho I just signed up for 3 years of Disney+ ) :mjlol:

These people cannot like two things....

@Norrin Radd you said incels gonna be furious over Cap Marvel and you said incels are gonna flock to Joker. What exactly does any of that mean? FYI, I wasn't familiar with what an "incel" even is until I started reading TLR.

By the way, don't read most of TLR. :francis:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I'm sure buddy will come in here and try to call me a stan any moment now (even tho I just signed up for 3 years of Disney+ ) :mjlol:

These people cannot like two things....

@Norrin Radd you said incels gonna be furious over Cap Marvel and you said incels are gonna flock to Joker. What exactly does any of that mean? FYI, I wasn't familiar with what an "incel" even is until I started reading TLR.

By the way, don't read most of TLR. :francis:
Women haters were furious over Captain Marvel, breh.

And you know damn well there's gonna some crazy white boys walkin outta Joker on some "He's my new hero" shyt. Probably the very same ones who hated Captain Marvel actually:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Women haters were furious over Captain Marvel, breh.

And you know damn well there's gonna some crazy white boys walkin outta Joker on some "He's my new hero" shyt. Probably the very same ones who hated Captain Marvel actually:pachaha:

Crazy white boys worship The Matrix 20 years ago... Women haters bytch and complain about women's wrestling moving to the forefront. I don't concern myself wit any of that shyt :manny: