Judging OFF A 2 MINS TRAILER ??? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo this fuccin fakkit
das it mang...
giphy.gif

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
this only looks good bc of phoenix's acting

but i think it will be trash

if they doing a joker origin story i need to see him fall into the chemicals and become a real villain,
it seems they are taking to many liberties and will just have him with clown makeup.....

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I think some people here are confused about my comment. Being picked on and going crazy does not equate to being "dark and gritty". Actually, if you really want to do a dark and gritty Joker film, just make him plain ole' crazy with no real motivation or sympathy :demonic:. He can kill as many people as he want, but it's not because bullies picked on him and kicked him while he was down after he tried to work to help support his mom. LOL. :pachaha: The more sympathetic you paint the Joker, the less dark he actually becomes. Like I said, the trailer just seem super melodramatic (not gritty or dark) to me. They remind me of those ID and Lifetime channel movies, the ones where the poor kid who gets picked on just snaps and you're like "oh my god, no wonder, poor johnny didn't stand a chance with all of the abuse". I mean if that's what you call dark, hey, that's cool. I'm just super skeptical. But I like I said, I hope I'm proven wrong because I like Joaquin.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I think some people here are confused about my comment. Being picked on and going crazy does not equate to being "dark and gritty". Actually, if you really want to do a dark and gritty Joker film, just make him plain ole' crazy with no real motivation or sympathy :demonic:. He can kill as many people as he want, but it's not because bullies picked on him and kicked him while he was down after he tried to work to help support his mom. LOL. :pachaha: The more sympathetic you paint the Joker, the less dark he actually becomes. Like I said, the trailer just seem super melodramatic (not gritty or dark) to me. They remind me of those ID and Lifetime channel movies, the ones where the poor kid who gets picked on just snaps and you're like "oh my god, no wonder, poor johnny didn't stand a chance with all of the abuse". I mean if that's what you call dark, hey, that's cool. I'm just super skeptical. But I like I said, I hope I'm proven wrong because I like Joaquin.
The Hitcher...

But with Clown makeup!

:ohhh:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks good

I get the feeling he will kill the audience at Franklin's show:wow:
I think he kills at least DeNiro
Joaquin my dude but judging off the trailers, he ain't fukkin' with da gawd...
giphy.gif
I mean, people weren't fukking with Heath until when, the entire opening sequence was released as a preview? And then you're comparing someone's portrayal of someone becoming the Joker to someone who's fully in that shyt.

if they doing a joker origin story i need to see him fall into the chemicals and become a real villain,
it seems they are taking to many liberties and will just have him with clown makeup.....
The Joker doesn't have an "origin story" though. Sometimes he's fallen in a vat of chemicals, sometimes he's had a shytty day that pushed him over the edge, sometimes other shyt happens. Heath's Joker gave 2-3 stories on what fukked him up and it's heavily hinted that he was in the military.