Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
why does that dipshyt YoYo say "Mahv-L?" Asking honestly. Isn't the "L" the insult? How is "Mahv" making it any more disrespectful?

Does that mean something I'm unaware of? again, asking honestly why said dipshyt says that.

After all these years you should know better when it comes to Yauze.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The dude who plays Cass on Preacher would be dope in this.

tumblr_inline_o87e5mMY3B1tae3h3_250.gif

tumblr_inline_o951ycxNj81qgp297_540.gif

Last edited:

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
DC needs to stop fukking around and give us a Teen Titans live action movie

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
For some reason, Scorsese producing a comic book movie just seems...odd. I do remember Joel Silver saying in one of the featurettes for Tales from the Crypt that he was interested in directing an episode once though, so maybe I shouldn't be.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Rumor: Joker Origin Movie Will Be 'Super-Dark & Real'

Potential new details have surfaced about the Martin Scorsese-produced Joker origin movie, characterized as “super-dark” and featuring a Clown Prince of Crime with a troubled childhood.

That information comes from MMA fighter and actor/comedian Brendan Schaub, who discussed the project this week on Joe Rogan Experience. “My boy Todd Feldman put this together with Todd Phillips,” he explained. “It’s dark. It’s, like, a dark Joker. As a kid, he had a permanent smile and everyone made fun of him. It’s, like, on the streets of Brooklyn. It’s super-dark and real.

:patrice:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The Joker Movie: Warner Bros. Wants Class, Cachet and Maybe Leonardo DiCaprio

There's no offer for DiCaprio, and sources say Scorsese's deal to produce isn't even done yet. The chances of landing DiCaprio could be slim to none. But the attempt in itself sends a signal to talent that Warners wants to hire serious filmmakers to make serious films.

This plan was not met with applause in all quarters: Insiders say Jared Leto, the actor who portrayed the Clown Prince of Crime in last summer's Suicide Squad and is slated to reprise the character not just for a sequel but for another spinoff movie (with DC villainess Harley Quinn), was caught off-guard by the plans. Leto is said to have made his displeasure with the notion of multiple Jokers known to his CAA agents, and rival agency WME has been using the concern to court him.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga