Zenn-La
joker-leonardo-dicaprio-bosslogic-1018441.jpg

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Jared Leto admits he’s “a little confused” by Joker movie plans

ODE caught up with Jared Leto at a launch event for the new video game Destiny 2 today, and got his first comments on the two Joker movies that we’ve heard about in recent weeks. The first, is a Joker origin movie that will not feature Jared Leto, the second is a spin-off that he’ll star in with Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn.

“Yeah, I think so. I’m a little confused too,” Leto admitted when the interviewer said she was confused about Warner Bros.’ Joker plans and asked if he was going to star in the Joker/Harley Quinn spin-off movie. “Yeah, there are a couple of things happening in the DC world.”

“I love the Joker. He’s a great character and really fun character to play. But it’s a big universe and when you play the Joker, there’s no ownership there. You have the honor of holding the baton for a little while and then passing it off. There are other films that are in development and I’m excited to see what comes from them.”

That was very professional response from Leto, who is reportedly a little annoyed that Warner Bros. is making a Joker origin movie without him. The latest reports say that Warner Bros. is hoping Leonardo DiCaprio will star, since his long time collaborator Martin Scorsese is rumored to be producing the movie.

I'd be pissed if I was him

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Did we? I don't recall that.
The difference is the Joker has been in live action for a minute, RDJ was the first Tony Stark. The actors playing him recently are in their 30s/40s. The origin is going to be someone else in the same age range? :ld:
:yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Hype up producers breh.

Even Nolan produced the garbage that is MOS
Nolan's finger prints are all over man of steel.

His production company made it,he came up with the story,he pitched the idea to wb,he hand picked zack snyder and he consulted on the film.

That film is a product of Christopher nolan.

Man of steel literally doesn't exist without him.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this kid that played Pennywise basically came out of nowhere. get someone like that, and get an "A-Lister" to play the Joker's main opposition/cop. Dicaprio for Joker is fukkin stupid, and would be a terrible career decision

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Nolan's finger prints are all over man of steel.

His production company made it,he came up with the story,he pitched the idea to wb,he hand picked zack snyder and he consulted on the film.

That film is a product of Christopher nolan.

Man of steel literally doesn't exist without him.
:nolan: