Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

King Ka$h

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anything and Everything
Alright brehs,this is gonna sound crazy and considering his work for Marvel/Fox it's also highly unlikely...Evan Peters.He's 30,but looks pretty young so it won't affect the age they choose to make Joker in this movie.He's played a good psycho in AHS seasons too.I know the choice is a little out there but I think he'd do well.:ehh:
giphy.gif

kyle-spencer.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is what I've learned from the thread.

If DC has every movie take place within one universe then "why are they copying"

If DC has standalone movies separate from their universe "they have no idea what they're doing! :damn: "

There is nothing wrong with the concept. Comic books have always had alternative timelines and stories. These movies don't all have to take place in the same timeline.

In that part, DC is actually being innovative and taking from what works in comics.

King Ka$h

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anything and Everything
This is what I've learned from the thread.

If DC has every movie take place within one universe then "why are they copying"

If DC has standalone movies separate from their universe "they have no idea what they're doing! :damn: "

There is nothing wrong with the concept. Comic books have always had alternative timelines and stories. These movies don't all have to take place in the same timeline.

In that part, DC is actually being innovative and taking from what works in comics.
I agree:ehh: Even if this movie is complete trash,no one can say DCEU didn't try something new.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DC already has separate TV and movie universes. So I guess it's not that much of a jump to basically start doing standalone Elseworlds tales on the big screen, but I'd rather they stay focused on the main universe they've already set up, for now. Movie is probably a long ways off from happening, if ever anyway.

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
What about Callan Mulvey? That's who my current vote goes to.

MV5BMTc5MjQ5ODQ4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTMyMDA2Nw@@._V1_UY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Callan_Mulvey_2013_%28cropped%29.jpg

Callan+Mulvey+300+Rise+Empire+World+Premiere+JogugPkVSbzl.jpg

latest

Dude has the face/body structure and height to go with it. We know he can act. And the fact that he just naturally and radomely goes cockeyed every now and then can add a level of creep that I feel we've never seen in a Joker portrayal before.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What about Callan Mulvey? That's who my current vote goes to.

MV5BMTc5MjQ5ODQ4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTMyMDA2Nw@@._V1_UY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Callan_Mulvey_2013_%28cropped%29.jpg

Callan+Mulvey+300+Rise+Empire+World+Premiere+JogugPkVSbzl.jpg

latest

Dude has the face/body structure and height to go with it. We know he can act. And the fact that he just naturally and radomely goes cockeyed every now and then can add a level of creep that I feel we've never seen in a Joker portrayal before.
He's already KGBeast. Oh wait nevermind. :pachaha:
This choice would just be trying to confuse casuals on purpose. lol​

Conz

Superstar
Daps
why does that dipshyt YoYo say "Mahv-L?" Asking honestly. Isn't the "L" the insult? How is "Mahv" making it any more disrespectful?

Does that mean something I'm unaware of? again, asking honestly why said dipshyt says that.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
why does that dipshyt YoYo say "Mahv-L?" Asking honestly. Isn't the "L" the insult? How is "Mahv" making it any more disrespectful?

Does that mean something I'm unaware of? again, asking honestly why said dipshyt says that.
I think it is the text version of speaking in slang or an unknown local 'hood' accent. If you think that's pretty racist, yeah I do to. lol

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I think it is the text version of speaking in slang or an unknown local 'hood' accent. If you think that's pretty racist, yeah I do to. lol
i mean, that is my assumption as well, but it's doubling down on a bad joke to make a worse joke. Unacceptable. Simply unacceptable.