Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I can't buy the idea that
thomas wayne is his father :martin: also I mean unless this completely takes a left the Waynes were the only ones tryna save Gotham from the other people in power
i must ask... where did you get that idea from? like literally.. where's the source on that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We are quickly approaching the end game and Clark Kent’s and minor DC stans been asking for a cease fire and end to the “war”

However there will never be an end if their side doesn’t cease fire themselves. Or reel in their wild mutts.:ld: That’s the only true insecurity.

With that said, I wonder how Zazie Beetz character plays into this and how much of an effect she’s gonna have with A Fleck?

Martha

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i'm trying not to read too many spoilers... definitely not scrounging this many damn posts... I'll take your word on it. But if true, that's retarded as fukk

The only reference to that I've been able to find is a rumor from a year ago:

RUMOR: Joker Origin Movie Will Give Him a Drastically New Alter Ego

But the link they give no longer works:

http://thathashtagshow.com/2018/07/exclusive-new-details-dcs-joker-origin-story/

So it sounds like bullshyt.

Fred.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Side note, I hate this social media era where there's a cute little nick name for everything. It's lazy as fukk. "Incel"....:mjlol:

shyt is super corny. I remember I seen an article talking about "why are millennials ghosting their jobs?"....motherfukker, it's called quitting, and it's nothing new.

Fred.

This + ADOS. When I checked out the Nipsey thread on TLR and they were going back and forth over some ADOS shyt :snoop:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I never heard these terms in my life until mufukkas started sayin that shyt in places like TLR :scust:
This + ADOS. When I checked out the Nipsey thread on TLR and they were going back and forth over some ADOS shyt :snoop:
This and this! I generally treat TLR as strictly entertainment and don't take it seriously but a lot of the posters over there have some real issues. Never heard of incel, red pill, etc until visiting TLR. The ADOS concept/movement is legit but you have people hijacking it to fit their bias and agenda.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
This and this! I generally treat TLR as strictly entertainment and don't take it seriously but a lot of the posters over there have some real issues. Never heard of incel, red pill, etc until visiting TLR. The ADOS concept/movement is legit but you have people hijacking it to fit their bias and agenda.
Cesspool of this forum. I only go there sometimes and always regret it.
I have no idea what Ados means nor do I care. Lame cac weirdos with no hoes, that’s about it.:birdmagneto:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Brehs, I stayed up in bed next to the wifey with the headphones on last night and spent an hour watching reaction videos to the trailer.

I can’t be disappointed. I haven’t been this excited for a movie in a long time. I have watched the trailer dozens of times now and I think the trailer itself has a life of its own. I feel like I could legit shed a tear on October 4th brehs.

This is the movie I somehow need brehs.:to: