Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
So the Joker is just an incel who snaps?
It will be interesting to see what kinds story they gonna tell and the trailer looked alright but not enough to get me hyped up.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Well theres zero chance it's really trash just based on the teaser and the cast alone.

All the takes comparing this to real-life nutjob far right terrorists will dissipate as we learn more about the story and find out
Thomas Wayne is the main antagonist of the film and is portrayed as a 1980s Trump-type real estate scumbag and the film has strong themes of rich 1% vs the 99%, and mental health
two issues more relevant today than ever.

Ahhhh c’mon @ the spoliers. I am not feeling that. Still going to watch but smh. It does make some sense though .

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Everything seems to be on point with the trailer but I just find the "angle" incredibly lame. The angle of a poor, pathetic loser who literally gets slapped around every minute, then eventually snaps and become a maniac is cliche and lame to me. :francis:

Much rather they went with an angle of him being a weird juvenile that just gradually descends into complete madness...kinda like a more extreme, weirdo version of Pac in Juice. :yeshrug:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Everything seems to be on point with the trailer but I just find the "angle" incredibly lame. The angle of a poor, pathetic loser who literally gets slapped around every minute, then eventually snaps and become a maniac is cliche and lame to me. :francis:

Much rather they went with an angle of him being a weird juvenile that just gradually descends into complete madness...kinda like a more extreme, weirdo version of Pac in Juice. :yeshrug:

These two things aren't mutually exclusive :yeshrug:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was wondering sinxe its a teaser trailer

Maybe that stuff with his mom is just a flashback or some lie of his past

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Ok cool....so why are we using slang popularized by a group whose sole claim to fame is not getting p*ssy? I don't get it.

Fred.
They're committing terrorisms now, they made it to the big time. :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They're committing terrorisms now, they made it to the big time. :manny:

I'm not calling them clowns incels breh. If it was high school they'd be getting called nerds and stuffed into lockers. They don't get the luxury of naming themselves just because a few of those dorks shot up some schools.

Fred.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

I haven’t seen the movie of course but he doesn’t seem to do anything maniac like poisonings or gag gifts.

He just seems more confident with the makeup on. Like a reverse superhero narrative.

I doubt this movie is going to walk us up to Joker using henchmen and living in a carnival from the comics. It probably won’t even directly show us the Wayne murder but the violence he inspired against the wealthy.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I can't buy the idea that
thomas wayne is his father :martin: also I mean unless this completely takes a left the Waynes were the only ones tryna save Gotham from the other people in power

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
marfooL stans just saying whatever in this thread.. its pitiful.. imagine being this insecure about an incoming Blassic thats gonna invoke more thoughts than memes about ant man going into thanos ass :wow:

amazing...