radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Joker's from the Bronx

:ehh:

i'm intrigued and i always thought Jaoquin would make a good Batman villain (say, The Riddler in the Nolan movies)
feels like this could be maybe going in some sort of Taxi Driver meets King of Comedy direction.
The train scene was at 205 st. Had my coworkers telling me about it when they shot it.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Some what suprised no one reached out to jim Carey to see if he would immerse himself in a dark humor , type of role and immerse himself like he did with kaufman

Then again he ruined riddler wit that Schumacher shxt
We can't sanction that buffoonery again, breh.
no-country-jones-280.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I know this may sound dumb but phoenix seems a bit too serious playing joker in this trailer

joker to me is genuinely laughing/having a good time. Jack nicholson played it great in a crazy way, and heath too even though he had a more trolling/sarcasm type vibe

but to me phoenix just seems mad serious, like hes being to dramatic to laugh
preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee quel

this is like wanting batman to start off knowing martial arts and having gadgets... he's got 3 hours to become the lunatic we all know and love

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Joker's from the Bronx

:ehh:

i'm intrigued and i always thought Jaoquin would make a good Batman villain (say, The Riddler in the Nolan movies)
feels like this could be maybe going in some sort of Taxi Driver meets King of Comedy direction.
I knew this shyt look like the X