Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
How do we know they're stock brokers?

There seems to be a lot that happens between them giving him the :gucci:because he's laughing crazy as hell by himself, them going over and messing with him and them punching him.

This is Gotham City. Can't really compare this to a regular town, it's a complete piece of shyt place where evil and corruption is common and where even the good guy is legitimately out of his mind.

I don know if the guys are stock brokers specifically but if you put Thomas Wayne’s comments about “ only a coward would do this” it does imply Wayne is sticking up corporate class ( even if the Wayne’s are altruistic) being attacked as okay and good.

Joker must kill one or all them cause there’s another scene with a guy in a suit with a gun on a train. The unnamed clown got the upper class spooked.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Honestly, I was not feeling that trailer but I'm still open minded about the film. What decade is this supposed to be set in?

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I know this may sound dumb but phoenix seems a bit too serious playing joker in this trailer

joker to me is genuinely laughing/having a good time. Jack nicholson played it great in a crazy way, and heath too even though he had a more trolling/sarcasm type vibe

but to me phoenix just seems mad serious, like hes being to dramatic to laugh

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know this may sound dumb but phoenix seems a bit too serious playing joker in this trailer

joker to me is genuinely laughing/having a good time. Jack nicholson played it great in a crazy way, and heath too even though he had a more trolling/sarcasm type vibe

but to me phoenix just seems mad serious, like hes being to dramatic to laugh
There's numerous variations of every major comic character bruh.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Movie will be good I think. Just have to accept this WILL NOT be a superhero/villain movie. This one's gonna be a psychological thriller for sure.

Eh... Not even a thriller. Don't expect a true plot of adversaries. Just a character piece/journey. It'll probably more Taxi Driver/ House That
Jack Built moreso than a typical thriller. Don't expect a lot of excitement or an orthodox story.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That aggrevation and passive aggressiveness:mjlol::mjgrin:

But any way..... this Jokers name is Author Fleck?

Author
...Fleck

:patrice:

We see what you’re doing Todd Phillips!:pachaha:

There are soo many interestingly weird things about this movie that I can’t wait to see how it plays out.

Like hearing the little boy in the trailer is Bruce. This feeling like the OG Batman where Jokers was in his 50-60s when Batman was like 30

Martha

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All fo Joaquin and this interpretation on the JOKER , feel he will kill the final version

Some what suprised no one reached out to jim Carey to see if he would immerse himself in a dark humor , type of role and immerse himself like he did with kaufman

Then again he ruined riddler wit that Schumacher shxt

F IT ...I'm in on this 1

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Unfortunately, I feel like a portion of the film will explore how Americans idolize the Joker (specifically) after the Dark Knight film and his symbolism of the disenfranchised and the mentally ill. I see solid portions of the trailer with Jokers follower(Clear parallels to MAGA in some regards) For a film, that is supposed to be about his origins. He sure gather a following very quickly, and I hope it's not a huge portion of the film spent examine this phenomenon of Joker Fandom.

It's not a comfortable experience to explore with especially some mass killers being inspired by a Health Ledger's Joker to do heinous crimes. The influence of a fictional character is a bit frightening at times and how easily to mind bends reality to believe what it wants to that turns delusions into full blown psychosis.