Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Movie looks promising....how will they explain the age difference between Joaquin and Jared?:skip:

so this movie and this form of entertainment may incite violence? not the past/future violent movies, videogames, or the genre of music that actively blurs the line between reality and fiction. I can't wait for this period of selective hyper sensitivity to pass

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Movie looks promising....how will they explain the age difference between Joaquin and Jared?:skip:

so this movie and this form of entertainment may incite violence? not the past/future violent movies, videogames, or the genre of music that actively blurs the line between reality and fiction. I can't wait for this period of selective hyper sensitivity to pass

Huh?

This is a one off movie separate from the rest of DC's stuff. The comics have an entire line ("Elseworlds") for story arcs set outside of the accepted canon.

Fred.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He was getting punked by random low lifes before he became The Joker.

Hell, the accident that made him The Joker is because he got punked into helping with a robbery he didn't want to. He was just an average slightly weird square before he went crazy.

This ain't some new shyt. This has been one of his best known origins since 1988.

Fred.

DUDE I SAW THE KILLING JOKE...

ONCE AGAIN...

:comeon:WHY IS HE GETTING SLAPPED UP ON THE TRAIN BY TWO STOCKBROKERS?

YOU DONT THINK THEYRE GOING TOO FAR
WITH THE LOSER ANGLE?
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Huh?
This is a one off movie separate from the rest of DC's stuff. The comics have an entire line ("Elseworlds") for story arcs set outside of the accepted canon.
Fred.
nah, I was trolling breh.I should've used the other smilie. I was alluding to the inconsistencies of comics in general

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

ONCE AGAIN...

:gucci:

Because he was a chump before he was The Joker. I doubt they'll follow "The Killing Joke" very closely but they have to show how weak and passive he was prior to losing his mind.

And for all we know he snaps and kills them. There was another guy asking why isn't he blowing shyt up and killing people....this is his origin story. If he goes the entire movie without doing anything violent I'll take the L but I wouldn't assume anything off one trailer.

Fred.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ONCE AGAIN...

YOU DONT THINK THEYRE GOING TOO FAR
WITH THE LOSER ANGLE?

hes certainly going to be a machiost based on that trailer, which fits the Joker IMO

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:gucci:

Because he was a chump before he was The Joker. I doubt they'll follow "The Killing Joke" very closely but they have to show how weak and passive he was prior to losing his mind.

And for all we know he snaps and kills them. There was another guy asking why isn't he blowing shyt up and killing people....this is his origin story. If he goes the entire movie without doing anything violent I'll take the L but I wouldn't assume anything off one trailer.

Fred.

OF COURSE HE WAS A CHUMP...

BUT WE'RE GONNA USE 2 STOCKBROKERS
INSTEAD OF SOME YOUNG PUNKS OR GOONS
TO SHOW THAT?

THAT SCENE IS RIDICULOUS AND MAKES ME NOT WANNA SEE THE MOVIE.