Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
DC/WB realizes they are gettting mostly good buzz with this with all these leaks and daily updates they are allowing from the set
So knowing WB is going to overreact, meaning they are going to try to introduce Batman somehow:snoop:
Will they referenced him like they did with Joker in Batman Begins:jbhmm:
Or jump head first and introduce a new Batman, full suit, batmobile, everything:why:
hope they leave bat faq out of this..

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Hopefully this is next level but Its going to be hard to match the dark knight joker. Dark knight is one of the best movies oat.

Last edited:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I saw the test footage when it dropped... just watched it again like 20x in a row a few min ago.

I love that shyt.

The song and the imagery just feels so on point. I've even come to like the face painting too. Add that to an actor who I know will kill it. This has my interest.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This DC black/dark really should just do Anthologies. Do Batman stories, Superman stories, Flash stories etc. And ALL the movies are self contained. You could do multiple Batman associated movies but none rely on one another and you could cast different Jokers, Batmans, Robin's etc. Every other year. I think the comic book movie audience would like that.
I think the trouble is that to make a successful Elseworld you need some familiarity for the general audience to contrast it to.

Like you can’t just make an adaption of Green Lantern Earth One cause people don’t know GL mythos.

You could definitely do a Gotham Central Elseworld where Batman isn’t seen just referred to.

Or do characters like Metal Men that probably couldn’t support a trilogy so just do a one-in-done.

Batman Beyond would make a great Elseworld.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So people shouldn't comment on pictures now? fukk off. This is a thread about the movie. Anything new released be that pictures or video should be commented on.. good or bad. :mjlol:
There's a difference when people are acting like a random set pic of Phoenix standing on a street is somehow reason to believe this film will be GOAT level. People be overreacting like a mug. I am not just talking about the Coli btw, I am talking about other sites as well where people act like a video of Joker walking out of a train is some form of classic cinema.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's a difference when people are acting like a random set pic of Phoenix standing on a street is somehow reason to believe this film will be GOAT level. People be overreacting like a mug. I am not just talking about the Coli btw, I am talking about other sites as well where people act like a video of Joker walking out of a train is some form of classic cinema.

All I saw here was "that looks cool" or "he looks good and is a great actor I think he gonna do well".. it's okay for people to be optimistic. Plus, whenever the trailer drops there's going to be people going over the top on both sides. Some saying it looks classic, some saying it looks trash, plenty of time for all those "TRASH" reactions.. we know how these threads go.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Merge it back got damn it :damn:
no_rorschach.gif