Official JOKER Thread (SPOILERS)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Dude got bushed? :dead:
If it’s who i think (wouldn’t know, have him on ignore) it’s well deserved. All the “marvel” stans or atleast the “major ones” do everything in jest and do not take this shyt seriously at all.

That nikka is a weirdo and was spurred on by people not calling him out for his vitriolic, wild ass posts. Like dude religiously negs me like every few weeks and i haven’t replied to him in damn near a year.

This DC black/dark really should just do Anthologies. Do Batman stories, Superman stories, Flash stories etc. And ALL the movies are self contained. You could do multiple Batman associated movies but none rely on one another and you could cast different Jokers, Batmans, Robin's etc. Every other year. I think the comic book movie audience would like that.

I’m still riding dolo on that live action Batman beyond movie. Would be a game changer but they probably will miss the boat and not do it for another few decades when comic book movies played out.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What is going on? This movie and thread? Who wants a stand alone Joker movie with no Ledger? I just don't understand what DC is thinking with this and how they think it will be good. Didnt they learn their lesson from Suicide Squad debacle?
What lesson do you think they should have learned from a movie that made $750 million and won an Oscar?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
DC/WB realizes they are gettting mostly good buzz with this with all these leaks and daily updates they are allowing from the set
So knowing WB is going to overreact, meaning they are going to try to introduce Batman somehow:snoop:
Will they referenced him like they did with Joker in Batman Begins:jbhmm:
Or jump head first and introduce a new Batman, full suit, batmobile, everything:why:

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
If it’s who i think (wouldn’t know, have him on ignore) it’s well deserved. All the “marvel” stans or atleast the “major ones” do everything in jest and do not take this shyt seriously at all.

That nikka is a weirdo and was spurred on by people not calling him out for his vitriolic, wild ass posts. Like dude religiously negs me like every few weeks and i haven’t replied to him in damn near a year.
Yall Marvel stans are pretty bad too. Either way it gets annoying on both sides. But hey, these are times we live in.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
DC/WB realizes they are gettting mostly good buzz with this with all these leaks and daily updates they are allowing from the set
So we know WB is going to overreact, meaning they are going to try to introduce Batman somehow:snoop:
Will they referenced him like they did with Joker in Batman Begins:jbhmm:
Or jump head first and introduce a new Batman, full suit, batmobile, everything:why:
They need a new Batman. Affleck just wasn't the right guy I don't care how many of y'all thought he was good. He looked absolutely ridiculous in JL.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I don't necessarily disagree but I doubt that'll ever happen. Separating The Film Room from The Arcadium was like pulling teeth....there's still people to this day that complain about it.

Fred.
Merge it back got damn it :damn:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I liked the test footage.:yeshrug:

Also who got bushed? What happened to cause that sticky thread?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know I'm finna get shyt for saying this but, Joaquin Phoenix is overrated to me.

I'm not seeing what some of you are seeing. :yeshrug:

:hubie:I'm gonna watch the movie when it comes out though.

I like him, Signs, The Village, The Master are all memorable performances. But there are a lot of actors that live off of a made up rep so yeah you can't go by the press or the Oscars on who you think is a great actor.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
There's not really a debate, honestly. Phoenix is a top tier actor and has been his entire career. Whether the movie is good or not, it wouldn't be his fault.
I watched that again and it made me feel some type of ways.

He’s going to make Heath look silly, and Heath was fantastic.

I will be there opening night and I’m not a comic Stan.