Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
EDzFNEPXsAA6anZ

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Nah. They're using that shyt for clout now. Being woke is the new marketing plan. The problem is the people constantly doing it now have a documented history of enough bullshyt that they can be called out for it.

In real life people get that it's just a movie. She's trying to justify her blue check.

People just can't be normal on social media. If people aren't being dramatic and overthinking things,they are being comedians and being mean at others expense.

With that said since I overthink in real life,its safe to say this movie looks trash so far. Haven't seen a single action scene of note in the trailer,not a single quotable and folks are pretending the trailer is so great. No comic book movie would get a pass like this,its just because people are excited for the next Joker incarnation. I predict this will be the most dissapointing movie of 2019. Plus if Zaza is a love interest of this weird looking,aging caucasian,I won't be supporting the agenda:respect:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Stop quoting that stupid Heather bytch. I wouldn't be surprised if she was paid to write that shyt, some sort of guerrilla marketing, building up buzz and dialogue for the movie that very few people know the plot to.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Long Range Forecast: Terminator: Dark Fate, Plus a Big Joker Update - Boxoffice

Models for Joker continue to improve by leaps and bounds with each passing week. Of notable impact in recent days has been the film’s hugely positive reception at Venice Film Festival and the ensuing wave of gushing critics’ reviews. Online chatter is embracing the hype, and our metrics now point to this clearly being the “water cooler” type of movie that inspires interest from a variety of demographics — not unlike another creepy clown movie from Warner Bros. in September 2017. We remain cautious in expectations for staying power as the R-rated film is likely to be divisive among general audiences, but odds at becoming the first-ever $100 million+ opener in October history look increasingly favorable. At the very least, becoming one of the biggest R-rated debuts ever and topping Venom‘s standing $80.3 million record for October look like safe bets for now.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
joker movie is gonna make back 10 x it's budget at least. I wonder how you end a movie like this especially if its supposed to be a one off.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Venice Film Festival Winners Announced – Live; Full List – Deadline

It won the Golden Lion at Venice!!! :krs:

VENICE 76
Golden Lion
Joker; dir: Todd Phillips

Grand Jury Prize
An Officer And A Spy: dir: Roman Polanski