Official John Wick (Keanu Reaves) Thread

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
If they do a sequel, I'd like to see them go more in depth on this "hitman hotel" concept and its origins. I also appreciate the "double tap" being utilized as well.

Also I didn't want to make another thread for this since we're talking Keanu, and not to deflect attention from this film, but what do brehs think of this?

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
Made 70 mil, shot for 20 and who knows how good the dvd sells will be but hopefully good. They haven't announced a sequel but I'm assuming one is getting made

:mjcry: Keanu back....

Breh needs to hit up the Wachowski Siblings again, seeing that they stay getting big budgeted films to make.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Made 70 mil, shot for 20 and who knows how good the dvd sells will be but hopefully good. They haven't announced a sequel but I'm assuming one is getting made

the blu's are gonna sell well IMO. the nerd community i follow on instagram has been hype about the blu release

and right now its #41 on amazons top 100 sellers and it's not even out for 3 weeks

and to compare the digital release is #12

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I don't think we're going to get a sequel. I mean, obviously they're all thinking about it but the man walked away with his dog, brehs. You don't get more closure than that in an action movie.

Action movies are always open to more fukkery. Just look at Taken and how they milking that shyt to the bone.

Somebody need to kill his new dog so we can get that prequel/sequel breh :ahh:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Don't think I've been this enthused about the treatment of gun combat in an American film (or...otherwise really) since Cruise and Mann blessed us with Collateral. :wow: I need that sequel/prequel. :feedme:

Straight jokes how Leguizamo calmly explained why he hit the shyt out of the mob dude's son. Dude heard the name John Wick and you could see his soul exit his body.