patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Watchin right now, halfway in

hire a nikka to kill your sister, then hire nikkas to kill that nikka on some "keeping up appearances" shyt :picard: this nikka a fukkboi

get this nikka john :mjgrin:

now you see why he had to do what he did at the end

even though his life is now forfeit :wow:

still got a mean adrenaline rush watching the end play out after the above

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
I have seen both and I just can't get into these movies. It's like a video game more so than anything. Keanu does his thing though, but everything else around him is just meh unfortunately.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The only thing that bothered me in this one was Fishburne? Why was he hamming it up so damn much? Was he high on the set? He just ruined the mood of the scenes with his over the top bullshyt.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The only thing that bothered me in this one was Fishburne? Why was he hamming it up so damn much? Was he high on the set? He just ruined the mood of the scenes with his over the top bullshyt.

IMO for 2 reasons. First being as soon as those 2 share a scene, majority of people is thinking Neo & Morpheus, so it kind of part old character & new character morphed into one. Secondly by the surroundings that his Empire is made on, he is seen as lower tier crime boss in the criminal underworld, when everything we seen in the movie before we get to that point is high class and big money. And that a high class hitman like John Wick has to go slumming and asking for help, Fishburne character is putting on the theatrics as he is half shook and half intrigued, that high society needs the poor societies help.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
now you see why he had to do what he did at the end

even though his life is now forfeit :wow:

still got a mean adrenaline rush watching the end play out after the above
yup, i seen it comin like the weeknd and daft punk

specially when that nikka started taunting my nikka, on some "a guy could stay here for months":smugbiden:

On some real shyt this series was lowkey popcorn before that scene. That last 15 minutes boosted the series to another level.

I think that's what the director of the first deadpool was finna do with the second but the producers fired him. I hope it flops and marvel get it back w/ the x-men shyt

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
probably his thoughts were at his daughter:mjcry: