Official John Wick: Chapter 2 Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I just saw this.

So should we consider the continental the place you should absolutely NOT fukk with? That place seems to be the most powerful establishment in this universe. :wow:

John was already having trouble figuring out who was trying to kill him when his open contract was out in ny now it's international too? :damn:

On top of that he can't buy shyt from anyone that's connected to the continental :damn:
Fishburne and Common will definitely be allies in the next one he can't take on the whole planet:sadcam:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I just saw this.

So should we consider the continental the place you should absolutely NOT fukk with? That place seems to be the most powerful establishment in this universe. :wow:

John was already having trouble figuring out who was trying to kill him when his open contract was out in ny now it's international too? :damn:

On top of that he can't buy shyt from anyone that's connected to the continental :damn:
Solution

Kill the kimura and take over the high table:smugdraper:
Buddy was going to try and take over new York anyway so I'm sure the continental boss doesn't give 2 shyts about a regime change at the high table

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Just watched it.... didn't think it was possible but this was worse than the first one....

Whole movie belongs in the common logic thread.... :russ:

No more needs to be said...

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
dhMeAzK.gif
Great movie
ROME was LIT

BlaKcMoney

Hijo Del Ray
Daps
Those fight scenes were terrible. Slow ass choreographed movements. Movie was wack to me, compared to one.