Official John Wick: Chapter 2 Thread

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The best way to answer is like choosing The Raid vs The Raid 2..... in fact, it's JUST LIKE THAT... either you want the tight knit short closed in narrative of the 1st or the expansive world building of the 2nd. To me, I love them both equally.... I'll take it as one long as film as they're trying to make it with its chapters... cannot wait for chapter 3.

I fukks with the world building of Chapter 2. I also like that John Wick wasn't just easily beating people up this time but, that there were other assassins just as badass as him. The way him and Common were going at it was :wow: I hope they go more into that entire underworld in Chapter 3.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Do you like the movie or not nikka jesus christ.

Don't develop reading comprehension, brehs.

So...did Common find a doctor to safely pull the knife out or nah? :lupe:

Probably. First rule of entertainment:

If you don't see them die, they can always come back.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This was so fukking good :mjcry: the return of American action movies thanks to Baba Yega

First 15 minutes ain't nothing but preseason basketball. After that its uncut piff.

The world of Assassins shyt was so damned good - it did what Wanted tried to do in a fraction of the time with infinitely more style and depth.

And low key, this was a comedy too. Hitmen on the phone looking for those contracts like Pokemon Go :russ:

Keanu getting everyone paid too. Ruby Rose and Common about to get at least 3 or 4 goon roles after this.

Villain was evil Italian Robin Thicke tho:mjlol: