Reppin
NULL
The movie was surprisingly funny

The pencil kill:gladbron:

I'm watching this again in theaters no doubt :whew:
see if 100 times
Holy. fukking. shyt. :damn:

This shyt was PIFF:damn:

The sound design was incredible! Every kill was brutal!

The world building:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Give me John Wick 3, 4, 5 I'll watch them ALL
man the brutality John is superhuman but not a superhero he takes his lumps

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
breh....seeing john wick edited in any way shape or fashion is
raw

I concur. I cannot cosign seeing john wick all edited and shyt.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
better then the first or not?

The best way to answer is like choosing The Raid vs The Raid 2..... in fact, it's JUST LIKE THAT... either you want the tight knit short closed in narrative of the 1st or the expansive world building of the 2nd. To me, I love them both equally.... I'll take it as one long as film as they're trying to make it with its chapters... cannot wait for chapter 3.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
better then the first or not?

Hell yeah:yes:

I can see why people would say the first one was just an above average action flick but this one improves on the last one imo

First 10 minutes had me :patrice: because it seemed like it was going to be an exact carbon copy of the first, but then it kicks off and it doesn't stop :banderas:

It builds up the world of these assassins to a new level:banderas:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I saw it today and I feel conflicted about the movie. Mostly because it feels like it falls into all the sequel traps even though for a big part it also doesn't.

For instance, the first fifteen minutes or so is shameless rehashing of the first one. Yeah, there's a big action sequence involving more hand-to-hand combat, car-to-car combat and car-to-person combat than in the first one, but it adds nothing to the myth of John Wick, it only repeats itself for fan service. When the actual story starts to take off (and it really does take a while), the myth and world building picks up tremendously again with a lot of intriguing aspects, most notably The Marker (no further spoilers about that one). There's also a shopping montage which might be the greatest shopping montage of all time, if only because Wick now possesses Batman body armor (you know, the thin cloth fabric kind that somehow stops bullets) and can take a lot more punishment.

I think here another problem arises. While the gun action in this movie is still far better than most action movies ever put out, it's also pretty much the first movie overdosing on itself with constant punches to grapple throws to headshots as fifty to sixty guys get executed. The change of pace and diversity of the opening action sequence is almost gone, safe for the few moments when Wick finds himself fighting other Wicks just like him, but even that can't save the movie's action from outstaying its welcome by the time the story hits its third act and we're watching Wick skull fukk another thirty guys with bullets. Some of the magic is lost in repetitiveness, especially because the movie practically opens with the promise of more.

But in the end it's simple. If you liked/loved the first one,you'll like/love this one as well. The world building is one of the highlights again and once again the locations used are very good. One thing you can't fault these movies are their unique atmosphere, and with a third chapter being inevitable, it will be interesting to see how they plan to keep this franchise fresh.
Do you like the movie or not nikka jesus christ.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I loved it the action the world building the fights with common wow . That ending :mjcry::merchant::to: 10/10

The ending was epic :whoo:

John realizing everyone in the park are shooters and they're just waiting for the hit to be sent out :merchant:

Dude starting running for his life on some 28 days later shyt :damn: