But she still would get bent over on site :shaq:

alicia-vikander-bikini-italy-05.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I don't disagree with the bulk of this...but I still liked it. :manny:

As far as the action critique goes, I have no issue with how Greengrass shoots or edits it. Not only because he did it first, but because he still does it better imo...though this wasn't as crisp as the others.

You should have an issue, especially since he did it first and inspired a whole generation of filmmakers to copy it.:scust:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This movie uses so much time on intense walking and making the audience read fukking text messages instead of just making a proper fukking set piece and allowing actors to have a real fukking dialogue.

shyt is just poorly directed. Extremely poorly. Guy thinks he's too good to film a scene in a clean take. Its just.... ugh.

The whole social media guy didn't even need to be in the film. Black dude didn't need to be in the film. The asset (drink every time someone says asset and die in one of these films)... like

breh, I GET it - but Bourne had a better reason to hate him than vice versa. By a fukking lot. So the motivation to do his own thing every 30 minutes just didn't add up.

So much INTENSE WALKING AND FOLLOWING

Vikander should've just thrown this script out. How the hell are you allowed to have more expression in a movie where you play a robot than in a whole CIA 'thriller'? I swear TLJ was the only person allowed to make a face in this whole movie.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It was good to see Matt Damon in the role again. But my problem is they could have come up with a better plot other than the typical "avenge my father" plot.

Still a good movie, tho :ehh:
My only beef is (i think )that they made a mistake. When Bourne steps out the van he says "See you in Vegas" but they never showed where/when he found out about Vegas. Did i miss something?

It's hard for me to rank the Bourne movies but this one would be ranked last, IMO. The original is a classis but the 2nd one with the Russian spy was :ohlawd:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Since Damon is getting old i think they should try to keep the franchise alive and bring in the other rogue agents to keep the sh!t going.
Thus why i was fine with LEGACY. It wasnt as good but they needed to transition off Matt Damon in order to keep eating. If they do it well Bourne will eclipse Bond as action thriller franchise.

Bond has the name and history. But Bourne is a better story