Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
I got you, but I think it would have actually been easier for him to pick off the Guardians one by one without having to create this whole scene and fight them at the same time.

A theory I have is that the Guardians actually were planning to body him. I base this off of their reactions when he pulled up to the White House in the 1st episode, they didn't fukk with this dude by this point.

Yeah, I thought about him trying to off them one at a time but Cecil's level of monitoring would've been enough to identify Omni Mayne as a threat wayyy before he even reached earth according to how they can track Allen.

What made me scratch my head was why the Viltrumites don't just send a pair or a squad to just body every planet into submission.

My theory on that is that Earth is on the weaker end of all the planets in the galaxy and that other planets have whole populations of super-powered folks like Allen and the martians.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Issue 14 but you should start at the beginning since the show did change things.
ehh i heard it was mostly for the better so imma just start from there. Out of 144 issues this season only covered 14?! good lord amazon gonna be eating for awhile

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I got you, but I think it would have actually been easier for him to pick off the Guardians one by one without having to create this whole scene and fight them at the same time.
this still comes back to the question--were the guardians actually a threat to omni-man? it would make sense to pick them off one by one if he was worried he couldn't take them all at once, but then that would also give them time to figure out what was going on, so if he was confident in taking them all, might as well kill all at once.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
this still comes back to the question--were the guardians actually a threat to omni-man? it would make sense to pick them off one by one if he was worried he couldn't take them all at once, but then that would also give them time to figure out what was going on, so if he was confident in taking them all, might as well kill all at once.

If he hadn't taken Red Rush out as quick as he did, I think he could have taken a dirtnap. War Woman and Immortal were laying hands on him and you can see it was actually hurting Omni Mayne. Those two should have taken point and Red Rush sneaking in quick combos. Dark Wing staying back and just creating distractions but this dumbass was trying to drop on Omni Mayne like he was some low level goon moving smack :snoop:

Aquarius could hold him back with that water. Everyone was just panicking though and got swept because of it. :francis:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
If he hadn't taken Red Rush out as quick as he did, I think he could have taken a dirtnap. War Woman and Immortal were laying hands on him and you can see it was actually hurting Omni Mayne. Those two should have taken point and Red Rush sneaking in quick combos. Dark Wing staying back and just creating distractions but this dumbass was trying to drop on Omni Mayne like he was some low level goon moving smack :snoop:

Aquarius could hold him back with that water. Everyone was just panicking though and got swept because of it. :francis:
True. He caught them by surprise that's for sure.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

To be fair if Superman is trying to kill you, you gonna be panicking like a motherfukker. If it was realistic half them nikkas would have tried to escape. lol

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
To be fair if Superman is trying to kill you, you gonna be panicking like a motherfukker. If it was realistic half them nikkas would have tried to escape. lol

Only ones who could had escaped were Red Rush and Green Ghost. :pachaha:

Red Rush was too busy saving his team-mates.

Idek what Green Ghost was finna do, be invisible then try to put Omni Mayne in a sleeper or something? :deadmanny:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
This isn't really a specific spoiler but I recently read through the whole series again and things get very dark and very complicated later (plot wise).

I seriously wonder if Amazon can keep this going strong while still remaining palatable to the mainstream audience.

Has the potential to be like 10 seasons in my opinion but, I imagine they'll trim the fat and make it all come together in a way that is more compact and isn't too much of a long haul (like The walking Dead for example).