Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That shyt was fukking horrific on a real visceral level. Like I felt the depth of the destruction and chaos here, and the gambit of emotions with it, the intent on Nolan’s end. The way he chose to get his point across to Mark…fukk. That was pretty easily the best episode of the series so far. Hopefully the next two seasons can deliver on the same level

That level of trauma that Mark has to live on :picard:

All those people dying in front of him. :merchant: Most other superheroes would,have gone to therapy, or quit and commit suicide, but we gotta give Mark his props for rebounding in just a few weeks. Even the likes of Superman or Batman would operate differently if that many people died and they were helpless.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

All those people dying in front of him. :merchant: Most other superheroes would,have gone to therapy, or quit and commit suicide, but we gotta give Mark his props for rebounding in just a few weeks. Even the likes of Superman or Batman would operate differently if that many people died and they were helpless.

I fukks with Bats, but I don't think he operates differently. Joker has escaped Arkham way too many times and done the same shyt of racking up body counts because it's funny for Batman to act different.

Operates on a fukked up code of ethics that won't allow him to permanently end the various threats to life that dwell in Gotham because he has lingering psychological trauma of his parents dying. :camby:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Only ones who could had escaped were Red Rush and Green Ghost. :pachaha:

Red Rush was too busy saving his team-mates.

Idek what Green Ghost was finna do, be invisible then try to put Omni Mayne in a sleeper or something? :deadmanny:

Batman esque character should have threw a smoke bomb a dipped the fukk out.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
I was screaming out loud man, like god damn the disrespect.

"Maybe you'll learn after this :hhh:"

Like bro! USED YOUR SON AS A WALL OF MURDER.

This story is so worth it :wow:

For every human causality and every Punch, Mark took was Omni man equivalent to this
times 100 :ufdup: multiplied this 100 times
giphy.gif

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this still comes back to the question--were the guardians actually a threat to omni-man? it would make sense to pick them off one by one if he was worried he couldn't take them all at once, but then that would also give them time to figure out what was going on, so if he was confident in taking them all, might as well kill all at once.

ya I just rewatched the fight last night and immortal was so shocked by what he was witnessing that he thought omni-man was under mind control...the wonder woman clone agreed but said it’s him or us, and immortal reluctantly agreed he had to be taken down...doesn’t come across as them having omni-man on their radar/plotting to kill him...and outside of the plastic man thing wrapping him up a couple times which allowed immortal and the chic to get in some good hits, they never stood a chance...the illest shyt was flash clone punching him to the point that he bloodied up his fists and broke his wrists and was just flailing his broken hands at omni-man’s chest...gruesome death, gruesome scene

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the season. Couldnt the woman in pink just de-materialize omni man?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the season. Couldnt the woman in pink just de-materialize omni man?

good question...but I’ve seen her struggle at times against the aliens and the dude with the “bracelets” who fell into the volcano (still alive)...if omni-man gets one hit in on her, it’s a wrap...I think her inexperience holds her back, but she has the capability to be one of the most powerful super heroes in that universe imo

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good question...but I’ve seen her struggle at times against the aliens and the dude with the “bracelets” who fell into the volcano (still alive)...if omni-man gets one hit in on her, it’s a wrap...I think her inexperience holds her back, but she has the capability to be one of the most powerful super heroes in that universe imo
your right atom eve is like a glass canon she has great offense powers but her physical defense is not up there to engage in close quarters combat with someone like omni-man level.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
They should have brought that Space Lion back to fight Omni Man. Breh put a full beating on all the Guardians AND Mark :damn:

he only comes out for a challenge. he prolly woulda looked at omni man, beat him up a lil bit and went back thru his portal. omni would just heal and continue his plan eventually.:yeshrug: