Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
0s1utdrgqfw61.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I liked it but not enthusiastically. I see many love the absurd carnage and civilian death. That shyt is actually a turns me off. Similar to horror movie stuff it just seems too over the top and morbid.
But the plot, character and world building were really dope. They get an up and running believable planet in a short amount of time which was cool.
Yeah, I would have told homegirl who dumped me for being late to kick rocks.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I liked it but not enthusiastically. I see many love the absurd carnage and civilian death. That shyt is actually a turns me off. Similar to horror movie stuff it just seems too over the top and morbid.
But the plot, character and world building were really dope. They get an up and running believable planet in a short amount of time which was cool.
Yeah, I would have told homegirl who dumped me for being late to kick rocks.
I’ve always been a big fan of human dismemberment :ehh: this show really does it well

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Finished the 1st episode

Off the strength of the hype and the name of the author, I knew there would be a crazy twist by the end of the episode when they tried to set up the classic tame superhero story during all along the 1st 40 minutes :mjlol: when the dad pulled up on the rest of the crew, I was like: "oh there we go, it's about to be AoT episode 5 in this bytch, they gonna have fun with this" and they did lol.

Interesting that they chose a "hapa" - I think that's how mixed Asians are called? - as the main character, I don't often see those even though apparently they'd represent most of the mixed kids in America. Cool.

But hold on now, if the S.H.I.E.L.D. lookalike's forensic team has any kind of intelligence they should be able to determine EASILY that his pops is responsible for the massacre. His blood is all over the heroes' weapons and fists, and their blood, DNA and clothing should be all over his :gucci: ain't no way he's not getting caught. Come on now.