Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
i dont remember them getting into that, but i dont think so. think he got there few years before he met marks moms
I believe that too, and this is exactly why, for the brehs asking why didn’t Omni Man just make a bunch of Viltrum babies on Earth, that he didn’t and he had just the one family. Because Debbie showed him humanity, literally. I think in a prior episode it’s basically said that she was one of the first people he really got to know like that. She showed him habits, ideals, relationships from our world and perspective. She gave him the kind of love only a (human) man and woman could share and together they had a son who Nolan grew to love. The little league flashback proved it, concepts and ideals he found stupid and beneath him he embraced because he genuinely loves his son, even if he beat him within an inch of his life. It’s that love that’s the only reason he stopped his rampage, because if Mark didn’t appeal to it that show’s planet would be fukked rn.

His plan was pretty clearly to takeover the planet side by side with Mark once his powers kicked in, but because Mark was raised as a human and not a Viltrumite he lacked the same killer instinct and power. And he was raised as a human because Nolan enjoyed the human life more than he let on, which is partly why he was so furious with Mark choosing to stand with humanity. He realized he fukked up by trying to have his cake and eat it too, basically.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I know, but Omniman can travel the globe in seconds; he could've kept watch on all of his seeds easily. The kids who got their powers could've joined Omniman's army, and the ones who didn't could've been killed like the weaker Viltrumitres. It would've been a relatively easy, and sustainable for Omniman and the Viltrumites to colonize earth.
What difference do you think it makes?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Show is getting a lot of credit and shoutouts from internet personalities.

:myman:

This is slightly off topic, but I've been saying for the longest that they need to do more animated adaptations of American comics because they'll appeal to the anime crowd. That audience doesn't care about it not being Japanese because they grew up on Avatar and Teen Titans, and they're already conditioned to read ahead in the source material, so that'll bring more eyes to the comics as well.

If you look at the top ten graphic novels on Amazon, they're all manga except for Invincible Compendium Vol. 1. Not Batman, Superman, X-Men or Avengers, Invincible Compendium 1. Obviously being an Amazon show, the comics are getting good cross-promotion, but the point still stands.

We need more Invincibles and less Walking Deads, is the point I'm making.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Im up and cant sleep. Smh . :mjlol:

But yeah, considering the Guardians did a little damage to omni mayne at the beginning and seeing how strong he was at the end of the season...did he get stronger when he went into that dimension where he wiped out that alien race? You know because their dimension had a different time-rate (or however you say that).

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

But yeah, considering the Guardians did a little damage to omni mayne at the beginning and seeing how strong he was at the end of the season...did he get stronger when he went into that dimension where he wiped out that alien race? You know because their dimension had a different time-rate (or however you say that).
Yeah shyt like the hyperbolic time chamber

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

the never say how long he was in flaxan time, but it probably wasnt long enough fr him to increase his stregnth. the OG guardians were no slouches. fake flash and immortal were legit, thats probably why he didnt just try to take over the planet off rip.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
t2ytjpcdpcw61.png