Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Bruh I would advise all bruhs who havent read the comic and are watching the series blind like me and many others, TO NOT GOOGLE shyt ABOUT THIS SERIES OR ITS CHARACTERS!!

I googled some shyt about Robot to get more info on his backstory and spoiled a whole character arc and storyline for myself :damn: :snoop:
Did the same shyt, just made me anxious for more out of this animated series. shyt is well written.

Last edited:

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
A few other thoughts.

• After the last episode The Guardians Of The Globe deserve their props for being able to do this to Omni Man
    Omni-Man-Invincible-Amazon-Guardians-1.png
  • If Red Rush, Dark Wing, and The Fish Guy would've fought on the outside as support and Green Ghost got in the fight they probably could've won.
  • Atom Eve woke up beat up, maybe it was from a prior unseen fight but I was thinking it was from her sleeping in her treehouse bed, like she has a similar powerset as Scarlet Witch so does she really make things into being or do they just look like another thing while remaining the same. In WandaVision they had a scene where they tested a character's clothing that were transformed to fit the world that was created the clothes originally being Kevlar were still identified as Kevlar. So while it appears she's sleeping on a mattress in reality she's getting rough sleep from sleeping in a hard ass tree.
  • I think Nolan is the best "evil" Superman. While I love Homelander and find him fascinating and terrifying, I feel like he would be polarizing like 75% of people would either dislike him or suspect he's full of shyt especially with HL's politics. While thanks to JK Simmons voice Omni Man gives off this wise, fatherly vibe even knowing he's detached from the same people he saves and that he looks down on others for being weak and he's shown be manipulative in order to keep up his lies. He still gives off the impression of respectability and fairness in battle for you to root for him. Despite knowing what he has done.
  • I like The Mauler Twins they seemed kind of dumb but other than being genius's there is a level integrity with them. When they broke out of their prison they apologized to the guard before assaulting him and even with Robot while initially being grossed out by his appearance they came to be honest and professional and even sympathize with him.
  • Robot just strolled in as a 13 year old version of Rex just to get at Monster girl and admitted it to the team:mjlol: This probably the first episode Rex was in the right, let's also not overlook that Rex put together that Nolan bodied The Guardians either.
Red Rush fukked up by going on the offensive, once he was gone they had no chance. :wow:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Red Rush fukked up by going on the offensive, once he was gone they had no chance. :wow:
:jbhmm:I wonder what happened to War Woman's weapon ? Remember that was hurting Omni Man too. They could've given that to another hero to use against him. Cecil could've recruited another Martian-Man from Mars and he also should've got Machine Head to hook him up with Battlebeast. Pardon Machine Head if you got to:francis:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So where was Immortal being stored that the Mauler Twins could just easily access his body? I might need to rewatch this episode again.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So where was Immortal being stored that the Mauler Twins could just easily access his body? I might need to rewatch this episode again.

a regular graveyard...granted according to omni-man during the funeral service they had a public funeral then a private one to keep the burial site unknown so idk how a couple of teenagers knew where it was

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Pay attention to the end of episode 6. They mention their insurance plan once they figured Robot was on some fukk shyt.