Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Principal Winslow? Carl Winslow said fukk being a cop:mjlol:

Titan using white guilt to become a boss. Black excellence. :blessed:

Battle Beast beating the living fukk out of everybody while talking that shyt AT THE SAME DAMN TIME:wow:. Battle Beast and Snowflame ( look him up) are the trillest nikkas in all comic book history.

I used to think Homelander was the scariest psychotic super being...but Omni-Man legit scares the shyt out of me. JK Simmons voice can go from caring to homicidal like nobody else.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I told you they ain't ready for battle beast :wow:
The funny part is that Invincible prolly thought he was some type of jobber at first.

Reminds me of those humble moments I’ve had in RPGs. Start off the game ready to kill shyt and then realizing that enemy you thought was a scrub turns out to really be OP. The end result?

RWv6NO.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The funny part is that Invincible prolly thought he was some type of jobber at first.

Reminds me of those humble moments I’ve had in RPGs. Start off the game ready to kill shyt and then realizing that enemy you thought was a scrub turns out to really be OP. The end result?

RWv6NO.gif
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: fukking remember this. Repped