Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
damn this might be the best episode yet. love the plot twist at the end. his dad knew it all the long but still let his son go into the trap. i guess to teach him.

it would be a good fight but think his dad should be able to edge out battle beast....(i think) :lupe:dude looks strong as hell.:whoa:

edit. naw after further research battle beast would fukk up omni man in a good fight too which is why he stayed his ass on the side line.:russ::dead::heh:

Last edited:

Goonba

Ay
Daps
Reppin
LA
Battle Beast came through, handed out fades to everyone and bounced without taking a single scratch on some :russell:. Dude is Unfukkwithable.

Robot is quickly showing just how much agency he has and I'm fukking with it.

Titan handled his business.:myman: This man had a whole two season character arc in one episode lmao

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Titan handled his business.:myman: This man had a whole two season character arc in one episode lmao

Invincible: "I'm going to help this guy out."

Omni-Man: "You're basically a god, why the fukk are you doing this low level spiderman shyt?"

Invincible: "HES AN "URBAN" PERSON AND HE HAS A FAMILY."

Omni-Man: "Don't trust them downtown nikkas:usure:"

Invincible: "fukk YOU DAD, MY GIRLFRIEND IS A BLACK"

Invincible: *Gets his ass handed to him by a Thundercat*

Ommi-Man: *Watching his own son almost get beat to death* "Told you. Stupid ass.:stopitslime:"

Omni-Man: *flies away*

Titan: :sas1::sas2:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Damn this episode was kinda fukked up. This was some “can’t be trusting no nikkas” type ep. I felt some kind of way :mjpls:...mark got his ass WHOOPED by thundercat breh. Jeez. shyt was hard to watch by the end. Mufukka was bathing in his blood and shyt :wow: while pops just watching on some told u so shyt :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
haven’t seen the last 2 eps...think I’ll catch up next week...I like watching it in 3 episode increments...don’t think I’d enjoy this week to week

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Batman fanboys don't wanna hear this but what omniman did to darkwing is how most fights with superman will end if they cut the bullshyt :mjgrin:
and this is why i fukked w/ invincible. its a lot of "bullshyt removed" when dudes with legit powers go up against people with gimmicks or no powers.