Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Bruh that may have been the best Team battle ive seen in a min if not ever...and i didnt even know any of the villians names:russ:
But i know enough superhero shyt to recognize
Electro guy:ehh:
Molten man guy:ehh:
Stomach Doc Ock wit the scully:mjlol:
Luke Cage lookin breh tryna make a come up:wow:
Robot head kingpin with the auto-tune:russ:
And a MF thundercat!!:ooh:

If you dont like this show by now, you buggin

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Batman fanboys don't wanna hear this but what omniman did to darkwing is how most fights with superman will end if they cut the bullshyt :mjgrin:

That's why I always hated the "Batman could beat Superman" bullshyt. Everybody on DC's earth better thank God Clark ain't a psychopath because he could end the majority of heroes and villains on earth and there's not a fukking thing some orphan billionaire could do about it.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That's why I always hated the "Batman could beat Superman" bullshyt. Everybody on DC's earth better thank God Clark ain't a psychopath because he could end the majority of heroes and villains on earth and there's not a fukking thing some orphan billionaire could do about it.
Orphan billionaire will be as helpless to stop it as he was when his parents got shot :sas2:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
He also didn't plan for a b*stard child Damien Wayne too :sas2:
I thought he had contingencies for when shyt went sideways :sas2:

Word. Bruce got a vault full of kryptonite just in case he runs into Superman, but don't have any Plan B in his utility belt just in case he runs into p*ssy. I'm so appalled.

The axe murderer

Daps
Word. Bruce got a vault full of kryptonite just in case he runs into Superman, but don't have any Plan B in his utility belt just in case he runs into p*ssy. I'm so appalled.
He better have several plans to combat VD considering catwoman past as hoover :picard:
She got more bodies than his secret lover joker:picard:
He bet be glad she also changed her choice in clothes
Catwoman-1940s-Batman-b.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Also, why is a billionaire going raw in any random puss? Those child support payments (or alimony if you get tricked into marriage) will be brutal!
:scust:

The axe murderer

Daps
Bruce probably caught feline AIDS:hhh:
Also, why is a billionaire going raw in any random puss? Those child support payments (or alimony if you get tricked into marriage) will be brutal!
:scust:
In prostitute puss too :picard:
I hope he wraps up:picard:
Have shark repellant spray but no protection brehs:picard:
Put your fortune at risk brehs:picard:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
@El Negro Suave you might wanna spolier that. the "omg spoiler" nikkas might come for you :mjgrin:
Lol. I thought about it— and yeah after tonight’s insane episode I looked into the comic to better understand where it was going. They’ve definitely rearranged events around, but still seem to be hitting major plot points. I don’t think I said anything serious. We saw what Battle Beast did to those nikkas. That wasn’t even pre workout cardio for him.