Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I hate the animation. That same straight line digital shyt DC does with their movies. No style or texture. Soulless and robotic

good eye. its a smaller studio that used to help with some of the DC animated movie stuff.

the comments about the animation is real interesting, ima show them to some people.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I hate the animation. That same straight line digital shyt DC does with their movies. No style or texture. Soulless and robotic
i musta been cookin hardbody when i watched the 1st couple episodes cause the last one i noticed it too.
the animation/artwork IS kinda wack!

but im not gonna pile on and shyt on the show. im still interested.
just noticed the animation style was a lil wack too.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I don’t mind the animation style but the voice acting sometimes feels like it’s missing something, like there’s a disconnect somewhere. I don’t know how to quite explain it

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Watching the scene where Omni Man kills The Guardians Of The Globe assuming he didn't let them get their licks in they could've beaten him if Red Rush continued working on the outside as support and if Green ghost wasn't shook and bothered getting into the fight at all she should've been able to slip her hands through his body and crushed his heart.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Watching the scene where Omni Man kills The Guardians Of The Globe assuming he didn't let them get their licks in they could've beaten him if Red Rush continued working on the outside as support and if Green ghost wasn't shook and bothered getting into the fight at all she should've been able to slip her hands through his body and crushed his heart.
If they could knock him out, all it would have taken is one survivor to kill him (assuming he wasn't faking it). Even the fish boy could have drowned him while he was knocked out. He already mentioned to his son that they can't breathe in space, and they need air.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
We gonna talk about the fact that they’re principle’s last name is Winslow and looks like
039a136b9934a6345e5076a83f48731c.jpg