Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I do like some of the music on the show :ehh:

Some funny moments with Mark, but not as strong as the previous episodes. I heard someone mention that one animation team does the action stuff, while another less talented team works on the regular stuff and you can tell. Some of the animation was looking :picard: this week.

I am curious what the robot is up to :ohhh:
I think the general animation is def ho-hum but damn, whenever there is action/violence it is really well done

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I do like some of the music on the show :ehh:

Some funny moments with Mark, but not as strong as the previous episodes. I heard someone mention that one animation team does the action stuff, while another less talented team works on the regular stuff and you can tell. Some of the animation was looking :picard: this week.

I am curious what the robot is up to :ohhh:
Yeah, the 2D/3D animation during the sequence where Mark launches into orbit with the spaceship was :francis:, but other than that I don’t mind it. If we keep getting piff action scenes, then that’s a fair trade-off.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm enjoying what I've watched but I feel it lacks character.

I think it might be because of the visual style. Anime has spoilt me.

I feel like sometimes the timing is off, not even just anime but things like the boondocks, avatar, voltron, shyt on this production wise. I enjoy the show for what it is, I’m enjoying the story, but i hope they kick the budget up next season.