Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
About to watch it for the first time. I've read the series back to back like 5+ times. GOAT Comic Series.
Excited.

I didnt know kirkman was moving like this. I always avoided Invincible cuz i thought it was a parody of JLA. It kind of is but still...
This shyt is flames:ooh:

Wtf is wrong with daddy cac?

Read the comic series breh. I am urging you. It's not a parady of JLA. It's Spider-Man + Superman + DBZ.
The art is rough at first but it becomes fire as time passes on.

And the fight with Conquest is the best comicbook fight ever imo.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I didnt know kirkman was moving like this. I always avoided Invincible cuz i thought it was a parody of JLA. It kind of is but still...
This shyt is flames:ooh:

Wtf is wrong with daddy cac?
It is satire lokey, but JLA is wack anyway, why would that stop you from fukkin with some piff.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Is this good since it got a sticky?

I’ve been slacking on watching shows lately:francis: I loved the Knick and I’m stuck midway through season 2 :francis:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Is this good since it got a sticky?

I’ve been slacking on watching shows lately:francis: I loved the Knick and I’m stuck midway through season 2 :francis:
tenor.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Was taken back a bit by the title card placements, but now I’m loving them. HBO’s Barry did this at times too. I wonder how long they’re gonna keep it going for without them becoming ineffective. Third ep’s is my favorite so far.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Still need to finish the comic, but tell me how Amazon already has a better collection of superhero themed originals than Disney+?:mjlol:

Like that's literally the only thing they're good for while Amazon just casually drops piff like this and piff in other genres. nikkas better put respeck on the #2 streaming service's name:wow:
These are based on original comic series not Franchises. The Boys and Invincible are indies.