Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
We got a videogame coming but I don't like the sound of this:

Even though Invincible now might become a video game in some capacity, we still don't know what this will end up looking like. While a AAA, open-world experience similar to Marvel's Spider-Man seems completely out of the question, Skybound has collaborated with numerous video game developers in the past on projects like The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners, Telltale's The Walking Dead, and many others.

The bolded would he dope, with more violence than Spider-Man. We got Wolverine coming tho so :yeshrug:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
We got a videogame coming but I don't like the sound of this:

Even though Invincible now might become a video game in some capacity, we still don't know what this will end up looking like. While a AAA, open-world experience similar to Marvel's Spider-Man seems completely out of the question, Skybound has collaborated with numerous video game developers in the past on projects like The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners, Telltale's The Walking Dead, and many others.

The bolded would he dope, with more violence than Spider-Man. We got Wolverine coming tho so :yeshrug:

Completely out of the question? Don't make the game then I hope it flops :ufdup:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
You just answered your own question.
People have been spoiled by Family Guy and other animation sitcoms pumping out new seasons every year. Quality animation takes a long ass time to make. Especially if they're not reusing backgrounds and animations like cheaper shows do.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
People have been spoiled by Family Guy and other animation sitcoms pumping out new seasons every year. Quality animation takes a long ass time to make. Especially if they're not reusing backgrounds and animations like cheaper shows do.
I hope the action looks better next season. It was good in season 1 but some parts felt too stiff

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Saw an interesting recommendation on the anime site I always use and started watching "Pantheon" from AMC+. It basically has the same designs and aesthetic as Invincible and got me worried Season 2 gonna look just as pedestrian as the first one. Can american studios never get this right? :sadcam:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Excellent

Now we just need for Arcane season 2 to get the same announcement.

Last edited: