Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
why would you judge the animation of a teaser that has zero scenes shown from the actual season??? no one's going 100% on this.

:unimpressed: also i'd like to see examples of the animation style yall are expecting here just so we know what the standard is for cartoons now, Castlevania was the last joint i watched and by the last season that shyt looked amazing

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
why would you judge the animation of a teaser that has zero scenes shown from the actual season??? no one's going 100% on this.

:unimpressed: also i'd like to see examples of the animation style yall are expecting here just so we know what the standard is for cartoons now, Castlevania was the last joint i watched and by the last season that shyt looked amazing

Its gonna look like a more fluid and polished version of season 1, thats it

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
They dropped the ball on this shyt
Nobody even remembers this came out. Blew all the momentum that the 1st season had
I guarantee you once this is released and once they start releasing trailers that lead up to it it'll be right back where it was. Attack on Titan had a humongous Gap and that shyt still came back with a vengeance.

It'll be the same with that series on Netflix called arcane. It's going to be a solid 3-year gap before the next one is released and I promise you the hype is still going to be where it was

Edit

hell if you go on YouTube right now it's still trending since yesterday at number 3. Just for a little teaser saying that it comes out later this year

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
They dropped the ball on this shyt
Nobody even remembers this came out. Blew all the momentum that the 1st season had

I wouldn't go that far, BUT I do think if they could somehow release each season of Invincible within a month of the end of each season of The Boys the momentum of each show would build off of the other.