Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So do these guys just read the script and then they implement the lines into the animation or do they actually voice the animation while watching so they can convey the appropriate emotions in context?

Or are these guys just professionals and doesn't matter? I'm kind of hoping that it's already animated and they're just doing the finishing touches with the voices

I think it's different for each production, and depends on what type of deadlines they're on, actors' schedules, and all kinds of other stuff. I'm with you in hoping that they're voicing it off of at least mostly completed animation, though. It seems like it would be easier to get emotive performances out of people that way.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
So we gotta wait until 2023 for season 2??:to:

More than likely and something else that's interesting is that Arcane season 2 also is supposed to drop that year which is going to be interesting with these two going Head to Head.

Also, which season 2 are y'all more hyped for? Invincible or Arcane?

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
So do these guys just read the script and then they implement the lines into the animation or do they actually voice the animation while watching so they can convey the appropriate emotions in context?

Or are these guys just professionals and doesn't matter? I'm kind of hoping that it's already animated and they're just doing the finishing touches with the voices
Like other poster said, animation production different for everyone but odds are they have rough layouts and edits for episodes are done. He probably looking at roughly (unfinished) animated uncolored scenes.

A good example of different phases they could be going through:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I took time to get up on the comic and…. Damn :whew: they better not slut us

huh-wait-what.gif

What has you confused friend?

Dead ass never heard "they better not slut us" before.

Every man must walk his/him/they walk and live his/him/they life :hubie: