Official "Invincible" TV Series Thread (NO COMIC SPOILERS)

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Seeing as how season 2 hasn't even started production, I really hope that they've taken notice of shows like Arcane and hopefully be inspired to really put their all into the upcoming seasons, because while season one was absolutely spectacular there were some animation points that were very jarring and oddly low-quality. I'm hoping they have a much bigger budget now that they know they have a bona fide winner IP on their hands with a lot of potential going forward. Kirkwood even said he wants 7 seasons.

With all the money that Amazon has and after how critically acclaimed and praised season 1 of invincible was, every season going for should be like movie quality. Every episode superior in animation to the S1 finale.

There are so many crazy moments that are going to take place in the future with the show that if done with a lot of effort and talent and money it could really go down as one of the all-time greats of animation. American animation.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Watching the show, and more specifically that train scene, made me realize, I could only ever be a villain in this universe.

thats a crazy thought. mainly because they brutally murder the villains in that universe, but also because youll have to deal with bullshyt from invincible, possibly spawn, bomb queen and savage dragon

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t mind them taking they time on this but why is the delay so long? Did the creator of the show have other projects he had to work on or something?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I took time to get up on the comic and…. Damn :whew: they better not slut us

huh-wait-what.gif

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
So do these guys just read the script and then they implement the lines into the animation or do they actually voice the animation while watching so they can convey the appropriate emotions in context?

Or are these guys just professionals and doesn't matter? I'm kind of hoping that it's already animated and they're just doing the finishing touches with the voices